• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NON- firearm related question

MatieA

imported post

I thought that might make you at least peek at my question :cool:.

I have looked around andhave given up findingthe answer to my question so it's time to cheat......and just ask someone.

;)

How do I add a signature to my posts?

Or is this not possible with this forum? :banghead::banghead:

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

If you will study the WowBB1.7 link at the bottom of every page you will learn the capabilities of this forum software and which options our hosts have selected.

I play on other disparate forums/fora and often find more 'signature' than sense, making a high nonsense to signal ratio.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Signatures allow people to have idenity, personality, and a sense of humor over the interweb... that kind of stuff isnot allowed here.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

May I disagree? In reverse chronoillogical order, my dot.sigs are

Currently; Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA KMA$$

Next previously; The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense.

Previously; Grasping another opportunity to be wrong.

One does not need to depend on some software feature to express oneself.

MatieA

imported post

ocman1991A1 wrote:
you can use firefox to add it in everytime lol
I realize that you can add a sig to anything, but I was wondering if this feature ws available to set up on the forum, or if it was a disabled feature. If I can cheat (or make things easier) by using built-in features I will.:p

mjones

imported post

Personally signatures annoy me if they are allowed to contain graphics - fortunately most forums that offer built-in sigs also allow me to set them to never be seen from my end.

MatieA

imported post

mjones wrote:
Personally signatures annoy me if they are allowed to contain graphics - fortunately most forums that offer built-in sigs also allow me to set them to never be seen from my end.
I don't mind graphics most times. At least not if people dont use a graphic that takes up more room then their post.