• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New banner - New member - How may I help you?

allingeneral

imported post

Hi everyone. I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Rick and I'm the owner of the new banner at the top of the forums. I've been in business online for about 4 years. I started out selling fishing tackle. I have recently moved into tactical supplies, ammunition and gun accessories.

AIG Tactical Supply - Discount Firearm Accessories, Ammunition and more

http://all-in-general.com has been online since March 2005. I have personally served over 2,200 customers in that timeframe. I am a one-man show, so if you buy something at AIG Tactical, you know who you're dealing with. All orders are updated and emails sent out every step of the way. Order receipt - Order processing for shipment - Order shipped (along with tracking information). Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If there's ever a problem with your order, just let me know about it and I'll take care of it the best I can.

I'm offering a 10% discount for members of the forum. I also offer free shipping on orders over $125.00, although these two offers cannot be combined - if you present the 10% coupon code and have ordered over $125.00, I'll make sure that you get the best of the two deals.

I also run a retail site aimed directly at Maglite flashlights, parts and accessories. So if you have an old Maglite lying around that you want to get working again, you can go there to get the parts you need.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you. You can email me any time - rick-at-allin-enterprises.com

Regards,
Rick

LEO 229

imported post

Welcome to the board!!!

I will see what you got to offer.