• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater March OC Dining Out

Bubba Ron

imported post

We had another great turn out and filled the room - the only drawback was we had to sit at separate tables. For the first timers, we usually try to sit together at one long table, which is much more fun - we hope you'll continue to join us on a regular basis. Next one's on the Peninsula.....

MirkoCrocop

imported post

Long tables sound much better to me, but I did enjoy myself on my first time goingo to a OC dining out. Thank you for the information bubba ron and everyone was very friendly and informative;)My mawas pleasantly surprised by everyones demeanor there and she said next time she would bring a squirt gun so she didnt feel left out:celebrate

wolf-father

imported post

I had a good time. I liked the little group i was with good talks. But one group could be cool. I will be doing my best to keep comeing to the diners

Bubba Ron

imported post

Dispatcher wrote:
Maybe get a new thread going for another Southeastern OC Dinner?
We do a thread each month for the Tidewater area. Anyone can post a dining out suggestion to this thread, we just need the date, time, and place ;).

ODA 226

imported post

Sorry I couldn't be there...my father died last Saturday and I had to fly out to Dallas to take care of family business.

Bubba Ron

imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
Sorry I couldn't be there...my father died last Saturday and I had to fly out to Dallas to take care of family business.
We are very sorry for your loss, you and your family have our deepest sympathies.