• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First Anti-Gun sticker

Syntax Error

imported post

It is a small one in the Harvest Food shopping center, right across the street from the paper mill. I don't have a store number. She asked me to stop back by to see what she has found out. I can ask for the store number then.

GoldCoaster

imported post

whoopingllama wrote:
Just remember that unless you write a letter, give a call, or ask to talk to a manager about the situation they won't even realize that they lost some business due to one of their policies. There needs some sort of communication. This may not change their mind, but it very well may.
Ideally you load up a huge cart of stuff and push it around for a bit, then if they ask you to leave you leave the cart where it sits and some schmuck has to put all the stuff back on the shelves.

Syntax Error

imported post

Went back to this store finally. Walked in and sought out manager. Ginger decided to do some shopping. Mananger said the main office said it is store policy. So I am not sure why there are no other stickers, unless the local folks just pulled them down or whichever. She suggested we log on an email themain folks. Here is a link http://www.familydollar.com/contactus.aspx.

Corportate is in North Carolina.

Manger never asked me to leave, helped Ginger with a cheap grill, and offered a busted bag of charcoal to me half price. If that remains the case, I will shop there.

Matt

the wheeelman

imported post

I just filled out the form letting them know that myself, my family and relatives, and the large community of Gun Carryers here in South Louisiana will no longer be shopping at FD if they maintain this policy!