• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Impact Guns

teleknees

imported post

dangit. should have bought my gun there! free 30 day range pass with every gun purchase!?? missed the memo on that one.

Just visited there during my lunch and those guys were cool, no tude, no bull crap. Anyway I have this knot in my stomach. I hate being the new customer in town not doing enough research. Oh well, still love my gun. Now I know...

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Sounds like a good experience at Impact! I have not been there for over a year, are they getting better?

Don't worry too much about missing out ona free range pass. Just pay the range fees, and you will be doing your part to stimulate the economy! ;)

I've been watching CNN and FOX News alot, and they always mention that government, education, and health care are the only industries that are growing right now.

I would verture to say that they are leaving out the firearms industry.

Obama seems to be the best arms dealer/gun salesmanof all times!

usSiR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I've bought a few guns there, but thats because I know a few people that work there and its close to me, and I wont buy from anyone but the few people I know there.

I'm glad you have had a good experience.

Although their class III guy is very knowledgeable and helpful

teleknees

imported post

id like to go try out their range.

i think it would be cool if they came on these type of forums and spoke for their shop. ive seen some companies do that and its pretty cool, as long as they keep it real.