• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ark. doc arrested after large weapons cache found', ABC3340.com

CJ

imported post

sheepdog wrote:
...just blow off the NFA and forget the requirements to register and pay tax on grenades and full auto weapons, right? Ammo wasn't mentioned one way or the other...this is not your upstanding, law-abiding good neighbor type citizen...keep reading....
It boggles my mind that anyone who supposedly cares about gun rights would defend the NFA even if it is currently the "law."

sheepdog

imported post

...be thou boggled....the way to win is not to pull this kind of shit and bring us bad press with grenades and such...it is to join together with all in the shooting sports and CHANGE the law...it can be done....this guy is a terrorist or arms man for them...you guys can support him all you want...in the name of gun rights, though, it won't wash...he's not one of us.....look at the whole picture and if you feel he's legit or good for 2A...you've got the rest of the thread to praise him...I'm outa this one...

imported post

sheepdog wrote:
...be thou boggled....the way to win is not to pull this kind of @#$% and bring us bad press with grenades and such...it is to join together with all in the shooting sports and CHANGE the law...it can be done....this guy is a terrorist or arms man for them...you guys can support him all you want...in the name of gun rights, though, it won't wash...he's not one of us.....look at the whole picture and if you feel he's legit or good for 2A...you've got the rest of the thread to praise him...I'm outa this one...
govt loser

CJ

imported post

sheepdog wrote:
...be thou boggled....the way to win is not to pull this kind of @#$% and bring us bad press with grenades and such...it is to join together with all in the shooting sports and CHANGE the law...it can be done....this guy is a terrorist or arms man for them...you guys can support him all you want...in the name of gun rights, though, it won't wash...he's not one of us.....look at the whole picture and if you feel he's legit or good for 2A...you've got the rest of the thread to praise him...I'm outa this one...
I have seen nothing yet about any evidence he was up to no good or a "terrorist." So far, nothing he did should be illegal if the Second Amendment were followed strictly. And considering that so far most of the machineguns have been shown to be registered by him I doubt the rest of the ATF's story. They're known to lie and plant evidence. Maybe one of his "machineguns" is an SKS they gummed up.