Thread: Begich tells attorney general to back off on assault weapons ban

Post imported post

Post imported post

We sometimes forget that there are many pro-gun democrats. The Senate is not going to be a rubber stamp for any anti-gun bills. Just the opposite. That the AG is a ******* ******* isn't going to change their minds.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Post imported post

Alaskan Shooter wrote: when will people get it that honest hard working law abiding citizens are NOT COMMITTING THE CRIMES IN THE USA OR MEXICO???? it's all propaganda to that's being used to pave a way for government control of the USA. no more free people, but a slave state. they want to control our health care, or free speech, and our last resort to freedom.

thanks to all the lazy, unmotivated, losers who voted for obama on the false hope of "he's gonna pay my mortgage!!" "he's gonna buy me a car!!" who have the mentality of "finally the rich are gonna lose!!"

did you hear about the homeless dude whos now a super star on the internet? i'm tired of people being lazy and giving in to the lies of the government. (www.pimpthisbum.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Post imported post

Begic is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He was a member of the Mayor's Bloomberg anti-guncoalition. In another thread on the Alaska page, I submitted his withdrawl letter which was a cop-out.

However, this is encouraging news to see that hehas not totally shafted us.
    Peace through superior firepower

Luke 11:21
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed.

State Researcher

Post imported post

Flintlock wrote:
    Begic is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He was a member of the Mayor's Bloomberg anti-guncoalition. In another thread on the Alaska page, I submitted his withdrawl letter which was a cop-out.

However, this is encouraging news to see that hehas not totally shafted us.
    YET!!!

I don't trust one ounce of that mans soul.