• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Begich tells attorney general to back off on assault weapons ban

Gunslinger

imported post

We sometimes forget that there are many pro-gun democrats. The Senate is not going to be a rubber stamp for any anti-gun bills. Just the opposite. That the AG is a ******* asshole isn't going to change their minds.

hammer6

imported post

Alaskan Shooter wrote:

when will people get it that honest hard working law abiding citizens are NOT COMMITTING THE CRIMES IN THE USA OR MEXICO???? it's all propaganda to that's being used to pave a way for government control of the USA. no more free people, but a slave state. they want to control our health care, or free speech, and our last resort to freedom.

thanks to all the lazy, unmotivated, losers who voted for obama on the false hope of "he's gonna pay my mortgage!!" "he's gonna buy me a car!!" who have the mentality of "finally the rich are gonna lose!!"

did you hear about the homeless dude whos now a super star on the internet? i'm tired of people being lazy and giving in to the lies of the government. (www.pimpthisbum.com

Flintlock

imported post

Begic is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He was a member of the Mayor's Bloomberg anti-guncoalition. In another thread on the Alaska page, I submitted his withdrawl letter which was a cop-out.

However, this is encouraging news to see that hehas not totally shafted us.

murphyslaw

State Researcher
imported post

Flintlock wrote:
Begic is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He was a member of the Mayor's Bloomberg anti-guncoalition. In another thread on the Alaska page, I submitted his withdrawl letter which was a cop-out.

However, this is encouraging news to see that hehas not totally shafted us.
YET!!!

I don't trust one ounce of that mans soul.