• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Gun To Carry

jer1981

imported post

I just bought my self a new 9mm today to carry but i have a small problem, i prefer to have a extra magazine and can't seem to find one. Its a TZ- 75 custom 90 but it only came with 1 15rd mag. I am not saying i need that much ammo ti hit my target but if i have to use it I want to leave a lasting impression. Oh and i forgot to mention i paid $25.00 at a pawn shop because he had never heard of it before.

doublewide

imported post

Carry a .45 instead so you can "leave a lasting impression" with just one round :) :) J/K - I'm not sure where you are located but I have some excellent gun shops around me that might be able to locate such an animal. I need to make a visit next week and I'd be happy to poke around for you.

Gary

jer1981

imported post

Thanks let me know what you find, and its the placement of the round that counts not the size of the round. also when my wife is carrying it it might really need to have the extra mag

jer1981

imported post

She is getting better at the range, but to be honest i don't know about the mags i just know the one i got is 15rd and from what i found online is they are a very good weapon imported from Italy, and the cz is a clone of the TZ but not sure if the mags will work

fighting_for_freedom

imported post

jer1981 wrote:
I just bought my self a new 9mm today to carry but i have a small problem, i prefer to have a extra magazine and can't seem to find one. Its a TZ- 75 custom 90 but it only came with 1 15rd mag.

http://www.gunaccessories.com/Magazines/EAA/EAAWitnessTZ75.asp

Try this, looks like it has what you want. There's a 15 rd cap mag down the list a ways for 24 bucks. Not bad actually. There's 10 rd mags too, but why get a 10 when you can get a 15? Haha, hope this helps.

Edit: Damn, it looks like doublewide beat me to it, just a different spot on the same site. I guess I'm just too slow...

jer1981

imported post

i know but i also have a .45 but i try to keep something my wife can use too. Its actually something funny you should see my 4ft 8in, 75lb wife try to shoot the .45. I think its bigger than she is.

jer1981

imported post

Just wanted to say thanks guys that mag came in today and it works like a charm.