Thread: Sig DAK trigger?

Post imported post

Anyone have experience with the Sig DAK trigger? I have a DA/SA P239 and I'm considering sending it back to have it converted. The Sig was my first gun so I'm kind of attached to it but I haven't been shooting it much because I've come to prefer the "same pull every time" trigger of my tupperware guns. I don't want to sell it but I also don't want it to go unused so...

Post imported post

I love the DAK trigger, but personally I prefer SA/DA or SA only.

Post imported post

Once you are used to a specific trigger pull and grip combination, it may be more difficult to change your programming to a different trigger pull with the same grip. I experienced this when I had purchased (and gotten used to) a P220R in SAO, and then I was given a P220R with the DA/SA trigger. I couldn't operate the DA/SA, so I sold it before I confused myself. If you like the idea of the DAK trigger (which is a great setup, had a P229 with it) then snag another model of Sig with it.

Think of it this way, if there was a DA/SA conversion for the Glock, wouldn't it confuse you shooting it, by having a familiar grip in your hand, but with an unfamiliar system of operations???