• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Girls and Guns

Legend_AB

imported post

Come on people, we need more pics.
Here are a few more pics in the meantime:

This is my sister Jennifer.
153177822_ORIG.jpg

153177820_ORIG.jpg

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

I see how it is... we spend countless hours researching, analyzing, and compiling the maze known as the California Penal code, and can't get a sticky on that thread... but this thread is stickied?

I like the guns in these pics too (and the firearms aren't bad either) as much as the next guy... but what gives? We need our open carry fliers stickied!

pullnshoot25

imported post

That was my unintentional doing. I asked for the thread to be moved over to the General Discussion area for max exposure and Mike said he would sticky it high.

Hope it doesn't make too many people angry.

imported post

My Niece,
she'll be Joining the Air Force later this year.

keuekh.jpg

x0qhwp.jpg

oaxe7k.jpg

2ywbhc1.jpg

And she had to get creative with the spent brass

2mh7f2x.jpg

Trigger Nazi's please refrain from making comments.:shock:

KylaGWolf

imported post

Well I can't post since no pictures of me with a gun yet. I could use one of Nomadds guns I guess. LOL but seriously we are heading over to discount gun here shortly to see if they still have any of the glock 19s on sale. If so I will probably be putting down a deposit so I can get my own gun so I don't have to do the whole rent thing all the time. I still want the sig 22 too but I can wait another 30 days or so for that one.

SHOOTER13

imported post

My wife...SgtMajor USA CID (retired after 28 years...last 3 @ GITMO ) on manuveurs with M16 ( LARS equipped ).

sarge.jpg

Gotta love a woman who shoots expert and can field strip an M16...:cool:

Rogue40

imported post

My daughter April some years ago shooting the .308...

I think people are also wonder how "skimpy" can the pictures be?? Bikini and guns??

100_0212.jpg

cato

imported post

I hope it is kept7 year old girl friendly as I let my little miss (who loves to shoot) view the thread. She likes to see the pictures of other girls who like to shoot too!.

pullnshoot25

imported post

cato wrote:
I hope it is kept7 year old girl friendly as I let my little miss (who loves to shoot) view the thread. She likes to see the pictures of other girls who like to shoot too!.
Agreed. The intent of this thread is to be kept as family friendly as possible. As such, we should have the pictures err on the side of modesty.

Also, to set a standard for all the youngun's out there, lets try (going forward) to show pictures with good firearm safety practices (triggers, fingers, etc)