• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Girls and Guns

pullnshoot25

imported post

OK guys, here is the deal. I started a thread by the same title over on Calguns.net and it grew to behemoth proportions. I am currently convinced that the Girls and Guns thread is one of the reasons that Calguns.net got #4 gun site on the net. However, it got closed by Kestryll due to indecency and somewhat lewd behavior. While it was fun to watch my thread grow by 2,000 views a day and nearly hit 1,000,000 views, it did stray from its original intent by a wide margin. Therefore, I shall begin anew here with some more clearly defined rules.

1) This thread is for posting CLEAN pictures of your female loved ones and friends with guns or other projectile-launching weapons (Bows are cool, I am a total archery fan :) )
2) You must actually KNOW the woman/women in the picture.
3) Please, keep the comments G rated. I am sure most of us (self included) love women dearly but please, no digital cat-calling or the like. Let us keep this thread classy.

Follow the rules and get crazy!

I will start with some of my friend, Mollie. She is sporting my Ruger Single Six and Ruger 10/22.

This is my best friend's fiancee, Bree, with my Ruger MKII.

This is my former co-worker, Aaliyah. This is her first shooting trip and first time ever handling a firearm at the local shooting range's open trap night. The shotgun is a Remington Spartan O/U in 12ga.

oilfieldtrash11

imported post

cid_IMG00673.jpg

my girlfriend with her .17hmr I got her, she lives in Nevada and no matter how much i tried to convince her, she wouldn't get an AR-15 cus she didnt want it for some reason, i didnt care if she did or not.....but i lost and heres what she got....*sigh* i was even willing to buy

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

pullnshoot25 wrote:
Come on people, you guys have to have photos...
Sometime this month I'll be planning my first range trip, and will be dragging my wife and her sister along. I will try to remember to bring my camera along and get some pics of the womenfolk as they outshoot me.

mjones

imported post

oilfieldtrash11 wrote:
mjones wrote:
Cameras are a big no-no at my gun club.
umm why?

I'm not sure of any particular reason other then at some point the membership voted for it.

I've seen people use them, but they are required to get the permission of every single person and/or owner of all gear that might be in the picture - if anyone says no, then no pictures.

too many tinfoil hats maybe....

grumpycoconut

imported post

strappedkid2.jpg

She may be a little too young for open carry but that doesn't mean that she can't have the gear. P-22 in a custom holster

The horse is a bit media shy and demanded that I conceal his identity. He hates the idea of his mom seeing him on the interwebz in some compromising position.

grumpycoconut

imported post

pullnshoot25 wrote:
Very cool, but still a comical "WTF?" is in order :)

What? she's a girl, she's got a gun. Totally on topic:D

I think thepony might be a bit of an anti though. Either that or he wants legalized silencers. Loud noises scare him.

Legend_AB

imported post

Here you go guys!

Mary-1.jpg

This is my best friends sister Mary shooting a folding stock Mossberg 500

Jazz.jpg

This is my friend Jasmine with Kel-Tec SU-16CA

Jazz2.jpg

With two XD-40's

Jazz3.jpg

With a 590

Jazz4.jpg

With an M44

MaryandJazz.jpg

Mary and Jasmine trying to be Angels

And finally some hot IDF chicks just for the hell of it!
hotidf-1.jpg

prcE6

imported post

Legend, nice pics man! That one with the 590 makes me think of Domino.

Oh, bro, the last pic is one of my favorite. But their not IDF, those are red-blooded American WM's!