• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Church Shooting reported

Jizzzle

imported post

the bg brought the knife and apparently his gun jammed.. a little divine intervention maybe? 4 shots then a jam? thats awesomely lucky for those people in the church. he did however start swinging a knife which woundedhimself and the2 guys that drug him down. here's a question though, what kind of arms are u allowed to bear in illinois? a blowgun? bow and arrow? a bastard sword? honestly, if you can't carry a gun they are the ones breaking the law by declining you that right. and you should carry anyway. and if and when you get arrested take it to them. do your worst. we will be behind u.

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Shame it wasn't Obama's church, then at least Obama could carry a
gun to stop the BG. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

But I haven't heard any group screeaming for knife control laws, even
though 3 times as many people were stabbed as shot.

If the preacher had only used the koran to stop the bullet the attacker
would have a fatwa out on his head as we speak.

Jizzzle

imported post

what i'm screaming is that driving is a priviledge right? Huh, interesting. Did you know that on average, (and you can verify this on the CDC website as far as references go, i don't want this to come across as speculation), 20 thousandmore people die a year from automobile associated accidents than all gun related deaths. And thats counting all the people that are shot on purpose IE. murder and cops shooting "criminals" et. Why don't they do something to make it harder to drive et? Classes or more restrictive speed limits or whatever. Driving isn't a right. Legally it would be much easier to do. This begs the question, why are guns so important to the politicians? What are their alternative agendas? I'm tired of the talk of, "it's for the childerens safety or we have to keep guns off the streets for public safety". Obviously by my prementioned statistics that is false.. So what's on their mind?