• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTS/WTT CETME for pistol/Revolver (KY)

Soundtrackzz

imported post

Hey guys and gals. Today im looking to sell my CETME. Its in great condition and has never had any problems. Its in .308 like all CETME's. It comes with 3 20round box mags. The mags are $25 a piece themselves. If someone asks really nice i will post pics. Im looking to get $650 straight cash if thats the road you all want to take. I may haggle a little if you have a nice smile. I need to move this but $650 is as low as i will go.

I am also looking to get either a Ruger security six in .357 4 inch barrel. And/or A 1911 commander in .45. Ok you know what i will also consider trades for any handguns you want to get rid of.

I am a college student who is currently home on spring break. Since I dont really want to deal with buying pistols and having them shipped here, I would like to keep this in state as much as possible.

Thanks for looking

Soundtrackzz

imported post

im in louisville. so it would be kind of a far drive to hodgenville but maybe we can work something out. What brand of .45 is it?

Soundtrackzz

imported post

Nothing personal, but i just dont like the looks of the gun. Do you have anything else to trade?