Thread: Ax Attack back in feb.

Post imported post

Axe attack in Burien back in Feb. Very local to me, just heard about it, been out sick for 4 weeks. Perfect example why I carry. Crime doesn't wait for your schedule to be open or you to expect it.
    http://www.king5.com/localnews/stori....3712db3f.html

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/...tml?source=rss

http://www.b-townblog.com/2009/02/11...tic-ax-attack/

If this is a repost I apolgize, been out of it for a month.

I will give the customer major props, going against a axe wielding drug crazed subject usually doesn't go well for the non axe wielding person.

Post imported post

Wow . . . that crazy bastard is lucky that someone in the store wasn't packing . . . .

Lone Star Veteran

Post imported post

How many more people must be harmed before we crack down on axe laws?

Post imported post

Ok feeding from the last post:

Ok if OC'ers get stopped for carrying a HOLSTERED firearm minding their own business, YOU DON"T THINK YOU MIGHT WANNA STOP THE WACKED OUT GUY WALKING THROUGH TOWN WITH AN AXE IN HAND?????

OC'ers have it holstered. Guy walking through a metropolitan area with an AXE in hand kinda qualifies for "ALARM and CONCERN" Mind you this guy was NOT acting normal at all. He'd already caused scenes before the AXE part.

Post imported post

triehl27 wrote:

Ok if OC'ers get stopped for carrying a HOLSTERED firearm minding their own business, YOU DON"T THINK YOU MIGHT WANNA STOP THE WACKED OUT GUY WALKING THROUGH TOWN WITH AN AXE IN HAND?????

OC'ers have it holstered. Guy walking through a metropolitan area with an AXE in hand kinda qualifies for "ALARM and CONCERN" Mind you this guy was NOT acting normal at all. He'd already caused scenes before the AXE part.

So would a holstered Ax be ok?

Yes they make holsters for backpacking. LOL

Post imported post

Triple Tap wrote:
    triehl27 wrote:

Yes they make holsters for backpacking. LOL
    Shouldn't be treated any differently than a sheathed knife, or a holstered gun.

Post imported post

There is a actually a subculture that prefers the Ax. The "jugallos," followers of the "rap" group the Insane Clown Posse, carry axes in holsters. The ICP has a lot of lyrics about using axes, a the jugallos imitates this. A rusty ax is preferred, and they do actually carry them in holsters. There's even a gang in Tacoma called the Hatcher Riders.
    I think it's ripe time for ax control.

Post imported post

Axe control means using two hands? [img]images/emoticons/lol.gif[/img]

Sorry could not help myself :celebrate

I am still wondering when blades will starting getting the same attention as firearms, both the good and the bad. They have had quite a bit of the bad already bad in that nobody much raises any kind of fuss when bladed weapons are banned from locations or restricted in size or shape. Sense when is a blade not an "Arm" to possess and bare the same as any firearm? [img]images/emoticons/banghead.gif[/img]

(And you should see the nice Danish War Axe I own)

Post imported post

Rizzin wrote:
    Axe control means using two hands? [img]images/emoticons/lol.gif[/img]

Sorry could not help myself :celebrate

I am still wondering when blades will starting getting the same attention as firearms, both the good and the bad. They have had quite a bit of the bad already bad in that nobody much raises any kind of fuss when bladed weapons are banned from locations or restricted in size or shape. Sense when is a blade not an "Arm" to possess and bare the same as any firearm? [img]images/emoticons/banghead.gif[/img]

(And you should see the nice Danish War Axe I own)
    Wheres the picture ? This is still an OC topic...LOL