• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meetup in Mt Pleasant

SpringerXDacp

imported post

dreamer669 wrote:
Hey guys, been awhile since I chatted. I live in shepherd next to Mt Pleasant. Let me know a date and time. got kids sports going on but really would like to meet up.
Welcome back Dreamer, see the stickied, Michigan Events Schedule Thread for upcoming events.

Dan F.

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
Dan F. wrote:
SQLtables wrote:
Dan F. wrote:
I will not be available on Wed., April 1.

Would another week day work for you?
I am off every Thursday.
So far you have 5, including DanF, plus guests if members agree to have it on Thursday, April 2.
Unfortunately, not THIS Thursday, April 2, 2009. A friends husband has died unexpectedly and now I will be attending a funeral.

SQLtables

imported post

Dan F. wrote:
SpringerXDacp wrote:
Dan F. wrote:
SQLtables wrote:
Dan F. wrote:
I will not be available on Wed., April 1.

Would another week day work for you?
I am off every Thursday.
So far you have 5, including DanF, plus guests if members agree to have it on Thursday, April 2.
Unfortunately, not THIS Thursday, April 2, 2009. A friends husband has died unexpectedly and now I will be attending a funeral.
OK.. haha, let's go for NEXT Thursday then.