• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Examiner.com: New DC Law Suit Filed over rejection of gun based on color of gun

Butlerite

imported post

trailblazer2003 wrote:
Yeah, I can't for any reason see why DC shouldn't have representation in Congress. When will the madness stop?
OT: It is unconstitutional.

crazydude6030

imported post

CrossFire wrote:
trailblazer2003 wrote:
Oh NO! Not a bi-tone pistol! They're the really bad ones!!

Yeah, I can't for any reason see why DC shouldn't have representation in Congress. When will the madness stop?
Thats why all my pistols are either solid black stainless. I have always heard that thos evil bi-tones were just to unpredictable prone to extreme violence.:what:

Its true, just the other day my bi-tone jumped out and slapped me in the face.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Maybe a unit of the Virginia Militia ought to ride into DC and take over the local government by main force of arms. On the other hand, hell no. Just keep them on their side of the Potomac and I'm a happy camper.

Mack 12ga.

imported post

I AM SORRY, AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE ? YOU ARE ALL WORRIED ABOUT HOW THIS LADY'S GUN LOOKS AND THE CITY WONT LET HERE REGISTER IT ?

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL THINKING OF ????:banghead:

SHOULDN'T WE BE MORE CONCERNED WITH THE " REGISTRATION " OF HER GUN, WE SHOULD ALL BE SCREAMING ABOUT THIS LADY " REGISTERING " THE GUN.

Don't mean to yell but this is not what we should be concerned with it should be that she even has to register at all. Or am I way off base here.

romma

imported post

Code:
SHOULDN'T WE BE MORE CONCERNED WITH THE " REGISTRATION " OF HER GUN, WE SHOULD ALL BE SCREAMING ABOUT THIS LADY " REGISTERING " THE GUN.

Hey There Mack 12ga., You are offbase somewhat... While to most of us it is obvious that she can't register the gun, the point we have been making is that DC is using the "color" of the gun as the excuse to not let her register it. And not just hers, anybody that has a gun that the governmentcan find a loophole to not let them register said gun, then they are being infringed on...

To summarize: We are mocking the ludicrousness of D.C. and their extreme silliness.

Alexcabbie

imported post

D.C. Chieftess of Police Kathy Lanier said (in re the voting rep / gun law repeal thing ) "Yes we want our vote, but we want our independence too"

Well I bet they do. How convenient to be able to vote on matters like how much money you get from the public coffer and yet be able to act like a banana republic as far as governing the people within your borders goes.

D.C. Voting in Congress?? In a pig's eye. "Home Rule" should be ripped away and the old "three commissioners" form of government put back in place.

The things the D.C. government has done since 1974 have had a negative effect on our national political life and it is just too bad I cannot go into this uin detail here. The damned city is run like a particularly tyrannical condo association. No gravel driveways, no flagpoles over 5 feet, no purple shutters and guns must b e of an approved color???:X

Words utterly fail me.

Striketeam491

imported post

C'mon people what do you expect from a city that can't even rid itself of the crack smokin, whore chasing, ex-mayor, now councilman Marion Barry.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

The lunatics do in fact run the asylum that is DC. Those pracing perfumed posers who pretent to know everything and comprehend nothing.This is what my nation has come to?

'Shall Not Be Infringed' is beyond their imbicilic grasp. Depose them all!