Thread: State Laws for Posessing Firearms in your Motor Home

Post imported post

I just bought a motor home. I will be having fun traveling around in it.

Now I have to figure out state firearmslaws for motor homes.

I know different states treat motor home differently, some as a vehicle and some as a domicile.

Has anybody developed a list of how motor homes and campers are treated in each state?
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

Has anybody developed a list of how motor homes and campers are treated in each state?

Yes. Check with the NRA and the Good Sam Club. Speaking of the Good Sam Club, join it (it's worth while). And also get their towing service. That is one of the best things you could possibly get as it covers every vehicle you own. If you want proof call a tow company that tows motor homes and ask what they charge.
    Perhaps if you would use a real computer you wouldn't have to apologize for not being able to do so many things on the internet!

Post imported post

Thanks Jeeper!
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776