• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CC without a permit?

cafemonkey

imported post

Sorry for the corny line, but I'm doing a paper for school. I'd ask this in a concealed carry forum, but I'm not a member at any. :D

Is there any place in the US where it is legal to carry concealed without a permit?

CharlesC

imported post

What school and why the paper? What is your posistion and how do YOU feel about open and concealed carry?

Are you writing a hit piece or somethign based on REAL and non-biased facts?

If you have never fired a gun before? Would you like to? Would you like to REALLY learn about guns - hands on?

If you are honest about learning about concealed carry, how about getting a CCL? Only applies if you are old enough and qualify. Assuming you do, why not get it, you don't have to buy a gun if you don't want to.

Take the time to TALK to some people who carry and really find out why they do it. You may learn much more than you would be taught by any school.

-CharlesC

cafemonkey

imported post

I didn't want to change the topic of the thread, but don't want Charles's questions to go unanswered, so I responded to him via PM.