• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who was the Kilted OC'er?

Nelson_Muntz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

03/10/09, 10AM, Exxon station, Westgate Shopping Center, Sudley Rd Manassas.

Wife spotted the kilted one paying for gas inside. He escaped in a red vehicle.

Fess up!

DarkHorse

imported post

Nelson_Muntz wrote:

Fess up!
Funny how everyone is staying away from this topic......:lol:Maybe they just are not on these boards....;)

Nelson_Muntz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

There were a few kilt enthusiasts discussing the best place to get a 'carry' kilt on these threads just a few months ago. I thought it might have been one of them. If not...guess it was a unicorn.

joeamt

Campaign Veteran
imported post

DarkHorse wrote:
Nelson_Muntz wrote:

Fess up!
Funny how everyone is staying away from this topic......:lol:Maybe they just are not on these boards....;)

I was there, but in a Blue Durango.. I was traveling through sudley to go to Virgina Arms at 10am, and stopped for gas there.. maybe someone else did also! :)

Nelson_Muntz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Hi Joe. Asked her again after you said blue durango. She said she really didn't watch which one you got in. Are youa redhead, short ponytail? If not, watch for him. Seems to be on your tail. A Highlander?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Nelson_Muntz wrote:
There were a few kilt enthusiasts discussing the best place to get a 'carry' kilt on these threads just a few months ago. I thought it might have been one of them. If not...guess it was a unicorn.

Why don't they just tuck it under their garter?:shock: