• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Am I wrong to believe that D.C. Police and it's leaders are criminals?

Is the D.C. Police Department an organized criminal operation?

• Yes, The D.C. Police Department is a criminal organization.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, the legislatures are a criminal organization not the police.

• No, the D.C. council and police are operatining within the confines of the U.S. Constitution and are

• Total voters

Colt1911

imported post

After the ruling of D.C. vs. Heller I have been watching and evaluating whether the District of Columbia is a criminal organization. The U.S Constitution is clear and the Supreme Courthas ruled; so am I wrong to observe that D.C. is breaking the law?

Does anyone know the oath that D.C.'s police take? Does their oath swear allegiance to the U.S. Constitution?

The recent postingsin News and Political Reports in the forum have peaked myinterest inhow you allfeel about D.C. and theactions of thepoliceon 2nd amendment issues.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum4/22712.html

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum4/22910.html

Johnny Stiletto

imported post

I always say if there is a problem, lookfor the cause,rather thanthe symptoms.

In this case, the politicians would be the cause, the police force would be the symptoms.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Well, I can tell you that the MPDC USED to be a prestige law enforcement agency on a par with LAPD and NYPD. Then came Home Rule and as a result the Barry Adminisrration. Background checks were neglected and resulted in at least two Academy classes handing badges and guns to convicted felons. No joke.

In the mid-1970s when I was trying to get on the MPDC, the Virginia police forces in Fairfax, Falls Church, Alexandria City and Arlington County were composed of mostly country-ass rednecks and louts; they were "good ol' boy" networks. I was run out of a Little Tavern hamburger joint in 1974 by two Arlington detectives who called me a "faggot lookin' hippie" for no other reason than they did not like my long hair and bellbottoms and beads.

I wish I had overlooked that and signed on anyway. How could I have told that Arlington and Alexandria would become natoionally accredited while the MPDC became a national joke??

Chief Cathy Lanier cant't seem to get it through her head that the reason murders go unsolved is because UNARMED CITIZEN WITNESSES ARE EASILY INTIMIDAATED BY ARMED CRIMINAL SCUM. And her preferred solution is to monitor everything and everyone with surveilance cameras and, if that doesn't work, to close up neighborhoods like, well, a ghetto.

By the way, my apologies to Unreconstructed and others who might object to my "country-ass redneck"remark. There is a goodness and honesty to the character loosely described as "redneck" and it is essential to the American way of life. What I was talking about was that subset of the group which, like the less-desirable elements of any group, give the whole a bad name amongst those who are not familiar with the over all culture. And if you are on the MPDC, I admire you. You are truly shoveling you-know-what against the tide, and no thanks to the bosses.

What else is new?

suntzu

imported post

Colt1911 wrote:
After the ruling of D.C. vs. Heller I have been watching and evaluating whether the District of Columbia is a criminal organization. The U.S Constitution is clear and the Supreme Courthas ruled; so am I wrong to observe that D.C. is breaking the law?

Does anyone know the oath that D.C.'s police take? Does their oath swear allegiance to the U.S. Constitution?

The recent postingsin News and Political Reports in the forum have peaked myinterest inhow you allfeel about D.C. and theactions of thepoliceon 2nd amendment issues.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum4/22712.html

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum4/22910.html
Yes, the DC police, and the city itself which pass the anti-gun laws that do nothing but turn the residents of D.C into victims who are preyed on by the criminals and further victimized by the city itself..