• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Check out my myspace good information about open carry

sraacke

imported post

Looks ok. The only thing I saw that I'd change it the caption under the WBRZ report about Carrying a gun is legal in LA as long as it's in a holster. There's nothing I can find anywhere that says that it must be in a holster. You can tuck it in your belt, put it in a pocketor even carry it in your hand. Most of us herecarry in a holster because it's easierto do so. That said, I have a pair of jeans with a overly large "watch pocket" where I sometimes carry my Bersa Thunder .380.The pocket is large enough to carry the gun with out dropping it but the entire grip and part of the slide is exposed so it's still OC.

ryan26

imported post

Yes she is a violation and she violates me every night lol. Thanks for the comments and I will change the wording about a handgun having to be in a holster. If anybody has any other videos or quotes that you think should be on my page let me know thanks.