Thread: Open Carry Diary

Post imported post

I saw in a few other states forums they had a thread where they posted where they went and if they had any problems or attitudes. Thought it would be cool to do that here, plus it will let you know where businessesthat have a problem with open carry are.

Mehoopany, Dandy Mini Mart- Staff was good, lots of people in the store. One surprised look. Also first time entering a business while open carrying. I was very nervous! Shakey and cold lol

Clarks Summit, Sheetz- No one seemed to notice.

Took it off before entering First Liberty Bank in Clarks Summit. Havent built the nerve to carry into a bank yet!

State Researcher
    Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

You'll find many OC logs in the Pa. section.
    Pa. is a big state. I think individual threads, with the area/city in the title, are way more useful. JMO.

As for bank carry... it's just like any other place. The banks I have visited are used to armed patrons. It IS a bank afterall

Post imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
    You'll find many OC logs in the Pa. section.
    Pa. is a big state. I think individual threads, with the area/city in the title, are way more useful. JMO.

As for bank carry... it's just like any other place. The banks I have visited are used to armed patrons. It IS a bank afterall

I searched through a few pages of threads then did a search but didnt find any. Apologies for making another thread.

Your pretty close. Never been much south of WB, but I've never seen open carry before besides the Constable and he looked like someome from a grunge band not a uniformed officer.

Ya you say a banks just another business but I just invision them giving me a smile and repeatedly thumbing the panic button!!!:shock:The one lady behind the counter is a real and I always seem to get her.

State Researcher
    Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

YllwFvr wrote:
    I searched through a few pages of threads then did a search but didnt find any. Apologies for making another thread.

Your pretty close. Never been much south of WB, but I've never seen open carry before besides the Constable and he looked like someome from a grunge band not a uniformed officer.

Ya you say a banks just another business but I just invision them giving me a smile and repeatedly thumbing the panic button!!!:shock:The one lady behind the counter is a real and I always seem to get her.

No problem... I stopped my personal log last aug/sept.
    http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum46/2854.html
    I bumped it up so it's easier to find

As for the bank, as with OC in general, our preconceptions are generally not the reality. Most folks don't notice. Those that do don't care. I don't recommend doing anything you're not comfortable with... It's natural to think that folks will immediately see your OC and freak. Thankfully that's not the case. You'll get more comfortable as you do it more. Eventually the bank won't be so intimidating.