Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: police report: Ron Paul/Chuck Baldwin/Barr supporters "right wing extremists" and "te

Post imported post

http://www.infowars.com/secret-state...re-terrorists/

Read through that report (click on the images). The direction things are going in this country are absolutely not good for freedom, our gun rights and other rights. This is the attitude creeping into the police, in large part due to federal involvement...

Banned

Post imported post

I am not your enemy. but you are mine.

obey

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

bring it on.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Another of the B-trolls

Banned

Post imported post

I'm going to have to call BS on that report. If it was scanned PDF's I might believe it, but someone just threw that together on their computer for shock factor.

However, the idea and issues behind it are very much real, so I order some more ammo and wait...

Post imported post

Banned

Post imported post

CJ wrote:

Animal rights people are terrorists now?

Like I said, I'm merely calling BS on that particular "report." I have no doubt that the government is chomping at the bit to the label anyone that disagrees with them "terrorists." Bush laid the ground work for this stuff. Obama is ready to use it.

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    CJ wrote:

Like I said, I'm merely calling BS on that particular "report." I have no doubt that the government is chomping at the bit to the label anyone that disagrees with them "terrorists." Bush laid the ground work for this stuff. Obama is ready to use it.
    Not just them. :shock:

There's an email address at the end of the document, perhaps one of our less paranoid members (at this point I'm a bit too paranoid to email them in case this is for real) can try emailing them and asking if this is for real (though if it was they may not want to say it is): brandon.middleton@mshp.dps.mo.gov

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    I'm going to have to call BS on that report. If it was scanned PDF's I might believe it, but someone just threw that together on their computer for shock factor.

However, the idea and issues behind it are very much real, so I order some more ammo and wait...
    For once, I am in agreement it AWD (don't say that too often). The "scans" just look fake to me. Also, the wording sounds more like it was written by a conspiracy theorist than a government employee. It makes sure to hit on all the "hot button" events.

That doesn't mean there might not be warnings about "right wing militia terrorists and constitutionalists", but I don't believe for a second that this is one of them.

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    I'm no fan of Alex Jones (he's a major BS artist, scammer, instigator, and agent provocateur), but I have to point out that the difference between a faked .JPG and a "legit" .PDF can be nothing more than "save as..."

I can create any document I want and save it as a PDF; that doesn't make it more authentic than a scanned JPG.

Banned

Post imported post

KBCraig wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:
    I'm no fan of Alex Jones (he's a major BS artist, scammer, instigator, and agent provocateur), but I have to point out that the difference between a faked .JPG and a "legit" .PDF can be nothing more than "save as..."

I can create any document I want and save it as a PDF; that doesn't make it more authentic than a scanned JPG.

I know that, but PDF's created from physical documents LOOK like a scanned document. The quality is generally poor and you can see the document was physically printed out on paper at one time. A fabricated picture, regardless of what it's saved as, is flawless and LOOKS like it only exists on the computer.

The "scans" in that link are not even printed on paper. So either someone got the original creation files from the government (not likely) or they're lying.

Post imported post

Others on other forums have called the phone number and confirmed it is real. http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=357767

It appears to be the result of cooperation with the Department of Homeland Security (so I'm willing to bet other states got similar or the same document).

I used one of my many email addresses to email the email address on the document (God, now I'm on a list). Haven't gotten an answer yet but if/when I do I'll post it...

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote
    Have you heard of ALF?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_...errorist_group

Post imported post

Did a little "Google-Fu" on the phone numbers that people are claiming they have called to verify this is "real". The phone numbers listed: 573-751-6642 and 866-362-6422 come back as "unpublished" and "no results" respectively.

I looked up the phone number of the "Drug and Crime Division" of the Missouri State Patrol (which is the division listed on the "scan"): 573-751-3452, and it comes back as "State of Missouri General Headquarters.

Call THAT number and let me know if they confirm this report.

Post imported post

Slayer of Paper wrote:
    Did a little "Google-Fu" on the phone numbers that people are claiming they have called to verify this is "real". The phone numbers listed: 573-751-6642 and 866-362-6422 come back as "unpublished" and "no results" respectively.

I looked up the phone number of the "Drug and Crime Division" of the Missouri State Patrol (which is the division listed on the "scan"): 573-751-3452, and it comes back as "State of Missouri General Headquarters.

Call THAT number and let me know if they confirm this report.
    Those numbers are real and people have called them. There's a long thread at the Ron Paul forums about it. And the MSM has picked up on it, after a MO officer did an interview on a radio show about it the other day: http://www.kansascity.com/news/break...y/1086524.html

Post imported post

Honestly the U\\LES papers that the local fusion cells make are fairly easy to acquire. If you are military or law enforcement get yourself an account at http://www.leo.gov/

As a intel product it's a pile of crap, no sources what so ever and the writing is politically biased. The nation wide gang papers that the fusion cells make are entertaining as well.

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:

You called BS and you were wrong...report was verified as authentic. There is even a youtube video of a guy who recorded the conversation with the officer affiliated with MIAC discussing the authenticity of the report.

Banned

Post imported post

the wheeelman wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:

You called BS and you were wrong...report was verified as authentic. There is even a youtube video of a guy who recorded the conversation with the officer affiliated with MIAC discussing the authenticity of the report.

Banned

Post imported post

It was cookies that started my desire to OC .

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    the wheeelman wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:

Wow...so you really are the confrontational smart ass everyone says you are. Where do you go to school again?

Post imported post

Glenn Beck is currently talking about this issue on his show right now. Just in case anyone was interested.

Banned

Post imported post

the wheeelman wrote:
    Wow...so you really are the confrontational smart ass everyone says you are. Where do you go to school again?

Coming from a guy that brought up a week old thread, that he hadn't even posted in previously,just to say "neener neener neener :P"

:quirky

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    the wheeelman wrote:

Coming from a guy that brought up a week old thread, that he hadn't even posted in previously,just to say "neener neener neener :P"

:quirky
    I didn't know there was a prerequisite of posting in a thread to post in a thread...sounds kind of moronic. As for it being a week old thread, it had only been 3 days since the last post and it is still an issue being discussed and confirmed by media/news sources. So what was your point again...oh that's right you don't have one..move along!

Banned

Post imported post

the wheeelman wrote:
    I didn't know there was a prerequisite of posting in a thread to post in a thread...

That's why you posted and made yourself look like an idiot. You can't come out of the blue and make idiotic, off-topic comments attempting to flame someone. If you want to be stupid and engage in a flame war then you need to have been previously involved in the thread in at least a semi-productive manner.

That's your intraweb rules lesson for the day. Go home.

Post imported post

Gov. Nixon addressed criticism of the report yesterday and defended the agency that produced it. "Getting information, especially public information, out of our fusion center out to local law enforcement agencies is we do every day and we're going to continue to do,” said Nixon. “Any way they take that information and can analyze what the threat levels are is important to make sure the public stays safe." State law enforcement officials say the report is being misinterpreted. Lt. John Hotz of the highway patrol says the report contains publicly available trend data on militias.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/ne...aspx?id=276049

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast