• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

police report: Ron Paul/Chuck Baldwin/Barr supporters "right wing extremists" and "te

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

the wheeelman wrote:
Wow...so you really are the confrontational smart ass everyone says you are. Where do you go to school again?

Coming from a guy that brought up a week old thread, that he hadn't even posted in previously,just to say "neener neener neener :p"

:quirky

the wheeelman

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
the wheeelman wrote:
Wow...so you really are the confrontational smart ass everyone says you are. Where do you go to school again?

Coming from a guy that brought up a week old thread, that he hadn't even posted in previously,just to say "neener neener neener :p"

:quirky
I didn't know there was a prerequisite of posting in a thread to post in a thread...sounds kind of moronic. As for it being a week old thread, it had only been 3 days since the last post and it is still an issue being discussed and confirmed by media/news sources. So what was your point again...oh that's right you don't have one..move along!

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

the wheeelman wrote:

I didn't know there was a prerequisite of posting in a thread to post in a thread...

That's why you posted and made yourself look like an idiot. You can't come out of the blue and make idiotic, off-topic comments attempting to flame someone. If you want to be stupid and engage in a flame war then you need to have been previously involved in the thread in at least a semi-productive manner.

That's your intraweb rules lesson for the day. Go home.

spiritof76

imported post

Gov. Nixon addressed criticism of the report yesterday and defended the agency that produced it. "Getting information, especially public information, out of our fusion center out to local law enforcement agencies is we do every day and we're going to continue to do,” said Nixon. “Any way they take that information and can analyze what the threat levels are is important to make sure the public stays safe." State law enforcement officials say the report is being misinterpreted. Lt. John Hotz of the highway patrol says the report contains publicly available trend data on militias.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=276049

the wheeelman

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
the wheeelman wrote:

I didn't know there was a prerequisite of posting in a thread to post in a thread...
You can't come out of the blue and make idiotic, off-topic comments...
you need to have been previously involved in the thread in at least a semi-productive manner.

Not smart enough to pick up on sarcasm ehh! Look at you trying to impose rules that don't exist. I did post ON TOPIC, stating that the report had been confirmed. You just have your panties in a wad because you called foul on the report and you were wrong. That's your adolescence arrogance getting the best of you, especially apparent in your closing statement which was basically a reworded version of mine. Oh and no flame war here, just stating a few facts. Go ahead, you can have the last word...I assure you I wont waste any more time on you! bye bye now

Chaingun81

imported post

the wheeelman wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
the wheeelman wrote:

You can't come out of the blue and make idiotic, off-topic comments...
you need to have been previously involved in the thread in at least a semi-productive manner.

Not smart enough to pick up on sarcasm ehh! Look at you trying to impose rules that don't exist. I did post ON TOPIC, stating that the report had been confirmed. You just have your panties in a wad because you called foul on the report and you were wrong. That's your adolescence arrogance getting the best of you, especially apparent in your closing statement which was basically a reworded version of mine. Oh and no flame war here, just stating a few facts. Go ahead, you can have the last word...I assure you I wont waste any more time on you! bye bye now

wheeelman, don't waste your time. We all already know that AWDStylez is an immature person who's got a lot of growing up to do, porbably with certain psychological problems too. Don't get involved too much - it's as productive as trying to bite the rabid dog back...