• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

police report: Ron Paul/Chuck Baldwin/Barr supporters "right wing extremists" and "te

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

I'm going to have to call BS on that report. If it was scanned PDF's I might believe it, but someone just threw that together on their computer for shock factor.

However, the idea and issues behind it are very much real, so I order some more ammo and wait...

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

CJ wrote:

Animal rights people are terrorists now? :lol:

Like I said, I'm merely calling BS on that particular "report." I have no doubt that the government is chomping at the bit to the label anyone that disagrees with them "terrorists." Bush laid the ground work for this stuff. Obama is ready to use it.

CJ

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
CJ wrote:

Animal rights people are terrorists now? :lol:

Like I said, I'm merely calling BS on that particular "report." I have no doubt that the government is chomping at the bit to the label anyone that disagrees with them "terrorists." Bush laid the ground work for this stuff. Obama is ready to use it.

Not just them. :shock:

There's an email address at the end of the document, perhaps one of our less paranoid members (at this point I'm a bit too paranoid to email them in case this is for real) can try emailing them and asking if this is for real (though if it was they may not want to say it is): brandon.middleton@mshp.dps.mo.gov

Slayer of Paper

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
I'm going to have to call BS on that report. If it was scanned PDF's I might believe it, but someone just threw that together on their computer for shock factor.

However, the idea and issues behind it are very much real, so I order some more ammo and wait...
For once, I am in agreement it AWD (don't say that too often). The "scans" just look fake to me. Also, the wording sounds more like it was written by a conspiracy theorist than a government employee. It makes sure to hit on all the "hot button" events.

That doesn't mean there might not be warnings about "right wing militia terrorists and constitutionalists", but I don't believe for a second that this is one of them.

KBCraig

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
I'm no fan of Alex Jones (he's a major BS artist, scammer, instigator, and agent provocateur), but I have to point out that the difference between a faked .JPG and a "legit" .PDF can be nothing more than "save as..."

I can create any document I want and save it as a PDF; that doesn't make it more authentic than a scanned JPG.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

KBCraig wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
I'm no fan of Alex Jones (he's a major BS artist, scammer, instigator, and agent provocateur), but I have to point out that the difference between a faked .JPG and a "legit" .PDF can be nothing more than "save as..."

I can create any document I want and save it as a PDF; that doesn't make it more authentic than a scanned JPG.

I know that, but PDF's created from physical documents LOOK like a scanned document. The quality is generally poor and you can see the document was physically printed out on paper at one time. A fabricated picture, regardless of what it's saved as, is flawless and LOOKS like it only exists on the computer.

The "scans" in that link are not even printed on paper. So either someone got the original creation files from the government (not likely) or they're lying.

CJ

imported post

Others on other forums have called the phone number and confirmed it is real. http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=357767

It appears to be the result of cooperation with the Department of Homeland Security (so I'm willing to bet other states got similar or the same document).

I used one of my many email addresses to email the email address on the document (God, now I'm on a list). Haven't gotten an answer yet but if/when I do I'll post it...

Slayer of Paper

imported post

Did a little "Google-Fu" on the phone numbers that people are claiming they have called to verify this is "real". The phone numbers listed: 573-751-6642 and 866-362-6422 come back as "unpublished" and "no results" respectively.

I looked up the phone number of the "Drug and Crime Division" of the Missouri State Patrol (which is the division listed on the "scan"): 573-751-3452, and it comes back as "State of Missouri General Headquarters.

Call THAT number and let me know if they confirm this report.

CJ

imported post

Slayer of Paper wrote:
Did a little "Google-Fu" on the phone numbers that people are claiming they have called to verify this is "real". The phone numbers listed: 573-751-6642 and 866-362-6422 come back as "unpublished" and "no results" respectively.

I looked up the phone number of the "Drug and Crime Division" of the Missouri State Patrol (which is the division listed on the "scan"): 573-751-3452, and it comes back as "State of Missouri General Headquarters.

Call THAT number and let me know if they confirm this report.

Those numbers are real and people have called them. There's a long thread at the Ron Paul forums about it. And the MSM has picked up on it, after a MO officer did an interview on a radio show about it the other day: http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1086524.html

jwidman

imported post

Honestly the U\\LES papers that the local fusion cells make are fairly easy to acquire. If you are military or law enforcement get yourself an account at http://www.leo.gov/

As a intel product it's a pile of crap, no sources what so ever and the writing is politically biased. The nation wide gang papers that the fusion cells make are entertaining as well.

the wheeelman

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:

You called BS and you were wrong...report was verified as authentic. There is even a youtube video of a guy who recorded the conversation with the officer affiliated with MIAC discussing the authenticity of the report.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

the wheeelman wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:

You called BS and you were wrong...report was verified as authentic. There is even a youtube video of a guy who recorded the conversation with the officer affiliated with MIAC discussing the authenticity of the report.
Want_A_Cookie.jpg

the wheeelman

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
the wheeelman wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:

Want_A_Cookie.jpg
Wow...so you really are the confrontational smart ass everyone says you are. Where do you go to school again?