• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Age law?

CBruce242

imported post

okay i'm 19 and I have been open carrying for almost a year now,I have yet to be stopped but before I do get stopped and have a 600 dollar gun taken, and get to deal with bond, fines, and court...what is the minimum age. I have researched it many times and everytime I have came up with the same answer....18 is the minimum age for open carry. please confirm or deny this. thanks guys

CBruce242

imported post

yea see i was just double checking because theres always going to be a fine line. both of those say under 18. and open carrry actually states 18 is minimum age for oc. thanks guys.