• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brad Krause on the Radio

smithman

imported post

Pointman wrote:
I received an e-mail from a friend asking if I had heard about what happened in West Allis anda brief explanation, plus a link to the radio show. A few days later there was a different e-mail from someone else, and the link to the radio show.

I made a few calls, and from what I was told, the show where Krause was a guest is the most downloaded show ever.

I sent an e-mail to the show's major sponsor and thanked them for their interest in everyone's rights. Perhaps they'll have more topics like it in the future.

smokeysmuskieshop@wi.rr.com
This is a testament to the word getting out and Krause's excellent ability to keep cool and gently explain the issues to those who do not get it. People are hearing more about this now and you can bet the police are too.

I think this may be the first summer of Wisconsin to see more OC from the general public. I for one am gearing up for an open carry summer here in Waukesha. The single most important thing to guarantee not being charged with anything is to be polite, courteous, and pleasant to those who may not be used to it. Unfortunately looks matter to the unsuspecting public so dress respectably and tuck in your collared polo. And wear a voice recorder. Instruct anyone whom you are with to not consent to any searches of any kind and to generally remain quiet.

WIG19

imported post

smithman wrote:
They told Brad he would be arrested again if he was in possession of a weapon.

It would be wonderful to have that on audio with provenance. Given the verdict in the case that sounds like prior-restraint and a Sec. 1983 suit.