• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ask The Supreme Court Candidates

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

On Friday, March 27th, We the People/Wisconsin will air a live, statewide Supreme Court forum between Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson and Jefferson County Circuit Court Judge Randy Koschnick. The forum will broadcast live from 7 to 8 p.m. in the studios of Wisconsin Public Television in Madison. The debate will rebroadcast on Sunday, March 29th at 10 a.m. on Milwaukee Public Television.

Preceding the debate, citizens from across the state will have an opportunity to submit questions for the debate, posed by WTP moderators during the broadcast. Viewers and listeners will be able to “judge” the candidates as they make their case to the audience and respond to questions posed by the “jury” of statewide citizens. The candidate who wins the April 7th election will serve 10 years on Wisconsin’s highest court.

Go here and submit you question regarding the legality of OPEN CARRY, I did!

http://www.wtpeople.com/contact/question.php

borrowed time

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
Open gun carry is plainly legal, certainly to the citizen layman, but law enforcement agencies around the state persist in extra-legal harassment of legally armed citizens.

Please expand on your judgment in this issue? Are you in favor of legally armed citizens or are you a gun-grabber?
Doug, that is a darn good, right to the point question. If one of the candidates chooses to somehow come forward with a comprehensive and honest reply, I will be totally surprised.

Lammie

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Remember to get out and vote April 7th. Voter turnout is expected to be very light so this is an excellent time ti make your vote count. It will be the last chance we have a long time to get rid of Abrahamson who is not the gun owners friend by a long shot. With her gone and Koshnick elected along with the replacement of Butler we may finally have a Supreme Court that believes in the rule of law not politics.

The power of vote does work. It got rid of Butler. It got rid of Lautenschlager(unfortunately it replaced her with a wimp).

Also those in Chippewa couty. Today I attended a gun show in Eau Claire. I had the privilege to meet and talk with Steve Gibbs who is running for election as Judge of Chippewa county. This is a man we need elected. He supports open carry and when I talked to him about the Krause case his response was - What a piece of crap that he would be arrested for carrying a firearm while planting trees in his own yard.