• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just got off the phone with an LEO and I am shocked.

PissedPheonix

imported post

Or they wanted to retract their post until their full name didn't appear on the website and repost when it was gone.

Just a guess though. ;)

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

PissedPheonix wrote:
Or they wanted to retract their post until their full name didn't appear on the website and repost when it was gone.

Just a guess though. ;)

Bingo.

PissedPheonix

imported post

Posters handle was his real name, unable to answer your pm steve, my work computer is going haywire.

Count

Founder's Club Member
imported post

NavyLT,

2 years ago I spoke to the boob from LVPD's concealed unit. She has no idea what the law is and she stated if I open carry I will get arrested. When asked for what she said I cannot tell you that. I am a cop in Texas and I couldn't believe what an ignorant dumb bitch she was. Cops generally speaking don't know the firearms laws very well. They like to carry everywhere just don't think you are smart enough for that - and they are bad shooters, too....

Then I spoke to their front desk officer (Penny) and he was polite and knowledgeable... I guess you have to be dumb as a rock to be in the permit unit there....