Thread: Maybe we could do this with the Stimulus Project

Post imported post

In reference to the Stimulus thread going on, and since we have the business cards to pass out to the "un-informed", maybe we should do like Buckeye Firearms is doing?

Just a thought....

Carl

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/6543

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/publi.../NGNM-card.pdf

Post imported post

Sounds good! We just have to make sure to remove all CC license stuff.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

You can purchase "No Gun == No Money" cards at the VCDL table at just about any gun show in Virginia. They are business card size and printed on quality, glossy paper (almost like being laminated).

While the ones sold by VCDL are CC oriented, any place with a gunbusters sign is likely forbidding both OC and CC. The owner/manager doesn't need to know whether you have a CHP or your intent to OC. All the owner/manager needs to know is you're taking your money elsewhere.
    ---

Post imported post

rlh2005 wrote:
    You can purchase "No Gun == No Money" cards at the VCDL table at just about any gun show in Virginia. They are business card size and printed on quality, glossy paper (almost like being laminated).

While the ones sold by VCDL are CC oriented, any place with a gunbusters sign is likely forbidding both OC and CC. The owner/manager doesn't need to know whether you have a CHP or your intent to OC. All the owner/manager needs to know is you're taking your money elsewhere.
    I have not seen those at the table, but then again, I usually talk to those attending to the table....

I will pick some up, and start handing them out!

Carl