Thread: End of legislative session reminder

Post imported post

The Utah Legislature adjourns for the year at midnight tonight. Now is the time to start building a relationship with your state representatives for next year. Whether you agree with everything they did or not, contact them in the next few days and thank them for their service.

Post imported post

Agreed. Even though my rep (Painter)has never returned an email!

I frequently email Representative Oda, and he always sends a reply! :celebrate

I have started emailing Jason Chaffetz as well, and he is very good at replying as well.

Thank your Senator and Representatives for their hard work,and thank them for all of the issues that you favor, not just guns.

UNLESS!... Your Senators are Jones, McCoy, Robles or Romero. Then you may wantthank them for nothing. :?

Also, here are your representatives that may or may not deverve a "You have some splanin' to do!"

Biskupski, Hemingway, Litvack, Riesen, Chavez-Houck, Johnson, McIff, Seelig, Gowans, King and Moss.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

i know kevin cant really say anything cause hes in the army (about obama i mean) but i think we should substitute obama with ron paul

Post imported post

and to keep it OC worthy (and a lil political anyways) what do you guys think obama will do with our guns?

Post imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
    i know kevin cant really say anything cause hes in the army (about obama i mean) but i think we should substitute obama with ron paul
    and to keep it OC worthy (and a lil political anyways) what do you guys think obama will do with our guns?
    What do these have to do with the end of the Utah State Legislature session? Please stay on topic or start a new thread.

Post imported post

Post imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
    Wow, 90 some posts and youre already turning into an OC dick like THX or SGT. Ha, jk boys:P
    Wow, 3 screen names later and you're still a dick to... everybody!

At least you afford an equal opportunity!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

Post imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
    thoughtpolice wrote:
    Wow, 90 some posts and youre already turning into an OC dick like THX or SGT. Ha, jk boys:P
    Wow, 3 screen names later and you're still a dick to... everybody!...
    Bah-Rah-hahahahahahhahaha!

Good one Sarge.