• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gregory Eads

ct tactical trainer

imported post

Probably against my better judgement and discretion; I shall engage this 'forum'.

However, I AM a 'Man or Considerable Knowledge, Honor, Discretion and Resources'.

I have spoken twice with Edward Peruta, with great understanding, respect and cordiality. I might be able to help him - and Y-O-U.

Now, my dear friends, I am HERE, on YOUR very OWN blog.

You have leveled indiscrete comments like 'douchebag', 'numbnuts; and whatever popped up into your <small> minds(?) at the time.

I don't have to speak for the NRA either. They are as they are.

I do feel quite competent, and WORTHY, to speak generally on the 2nd Amendment issue as it pertains to Ct. of which I have been somewhat of a Lynchpin, since 1991.

Before SOME of you were out of diapers.

Now, you can shoot at me, directly, and I will respond appropriately.
Some of you better sharpen your wit, intellect, political skills, and most importantly, in the real world we live in - 'street smarts'.

My recommended reading for TODAY (you do do that, eh?) is: Sun Tzu, "Art of War".

Try not to 'marathon' it's 'injestion'; it's deep, and can become, well, boring.....

If you wish to telephone me directly, my phone is: 845 877 0306.

I will make the tacit assumption that you are all, if called to behave correctly, 'gentlemen' and 'gentlewomen'. Profanity is accepted, IN THE PROPER CONTEXT.

I will NEVER be someone's "whipping boy'; this is a terrain in which only 'fools', 'angels' and miscreants dare tread. I do have adequate "solutions" for at least two (2) of the latter 'categories'; respect the third; I am in Regular Communication with the "Grand Architects of the UniverseS", as they choose to reveal themselves.

So, my dear friends and ersatz minions, let us open the 'Forum' completely !!!!

Yours -- In Pre-Eminent, Primordial and Omnipotently Powerful Freedoms-

Gregory

JUMPMASTER

imported post

Mr. Eads, My only issue with you was your reply to my request for help. I asked you a question if the NRA would be able to help in fighting what I view as an illegal firearms restriction sign as posted by the Human Resources manager of my town and an attempt to regulate firearms possession through the use of an employee handbook for non employees and visitors to Town Hall. The response I got from you went way beyond what I would have expected. Most of your response was based on the fact that you as well as many many other permit holdersin CT have been under the assumption that concealment whencarrying is mandatory. I respect your own beliefs as to whether or not one should carry openly or concealed. I understand what the tactical advantages may or may not be. My disagreement with my Mayor is not based on if one can open carry but rather if one can carry at all. If nothing else I hope that you have been able to realize that what's at issue here for many of us on this forum is the fact that the State Police have been making up and enforcing its own rules irregardless of what the LAW says. I wish no ill harm against you and I will not stoop to name calling or derogatory comments.

ct tactical trainer

imported post

Have you repaired your dock on the lake and ingested too much bilgewater ?

Sick though you may be, proper diagnosis has yet to ascertained.....

Gregory

ct tactical trainer

imported post

Let's Talk, My Friend. NOWWWW !!!!

I am a 'healer', not a'killer', unless mortally challenged !!!!

Gregory Eads

ct tactical trainer

imported post

As I have been drawn so deeply into this issue, I MAY be able to severly help on both a LOCAL and STATE level.

Previously, my Testimony has LEVELED them FLAT on both Local and State Levels.

Intellectually, I take no prisioners.

Problems ?

I FIX THEM.

PERIOD.

Gregory

845 877 0306

I will be here another hour or so.

Remember - I Brook No Truck - from Governments - or Miscreants.

Keanu

imported post

Well, I'll give everyone their fair opportunity to speak and then decide from there.

I would like to have Mr Eads state his interpretation of the current pistol laws in Connecticut with regard to the legality of "Open Carry".
I do not personally open carry, but I respect the rights of others to do so if allowable, and reserve the right to do so myself at a later date.

Specifically, I'd like to see some facts (court decisions, state statutes, etc.) by which your opinion points can be substantiated in black and white.

You have the soapbox....

ct tactical trainer

imported post

God (Higher Power, Allah, Buddha, Shiva, Grand Architects of the UniverseS - your pick and call)) Has - - - Thanks - - - Ten Octillion Times Be Thereto- , and all of his Divine Minions, already had mercy on My Heathen Soul and Body.

How you doin' on 'that score' ?

If You find yourself Unrequieted,

I'm Sorry.

I'm "not <directly> 'in charge' of ' ALL of it. (Just certain 'earthly parts')....

Frankly, I think Diesel Engines are realy great....but....

I'd get out of that 'diesel smoke'......

Maybe cannibis would be, more, rewarding.....

Gregory

ct tactical trainer

imported post

Thus you purport and allege.

I see nothing of your exploits to warrant a 'Bronx Cheer', let alone an accolade.

Are you having fun yet, wisenheimer ?

Gregory

ct tactical trainer

imported post

T.F.E.

as we say in combat training.....

(too frigging easy...)

Wear it......outside.....unconcealed.......

Get busted !!! (99/100 times)

What don't folks understand about this ?

Gregory

ct tactical trainer

imported post

Would you have it any other way,Pilgrim ?

What's yer 'claim-to-fame'.....?

Do you 'pet the dog' when the dog (rarely) makes itself available to you ?

What else, Einstein ?

Aye......

Benjamin Disraeli: "Tis easier to be critical than correct..."

Let me wipe my chin now.....

Others, of lesser ilk, may wish to wipe other orifices.....

Gregory

ct tactical trainer

imported post

And, by all means,

freely demonstrate your Grand Eloquence and Supreme Knowledge on This, or any other Subject of your Choosing , Sir D. Smoke: !!

Gregory

Keanu

imported post

JUST AS I SUSPECTED

troll.gif

Hawk19

1stfreedom

imported post

Mr. Eads

1) You mentioned in the e-mail that started all this that OC caused more damage than good to the 2A.

2) You represented yourself as speaking for the NRA.

3) Stated NRA position on an issue that was untrue.

1)We have roughly 80 million gun owners in this country,the NRA has 4 million members, or 5%. At a time when we need our numbers to increase you use condescending and insulting remarks to a very large # of grassroots 2A supportersand give them the impression that the NRA looks down on them and being part of a problem. That is very,very damaging. Nice Job!

2)you gave the impression that you speak for and area Representative for the NRA. YOU ARE NOT!

3)You were extremely irresponsible when stating " the NRA's current position" when in fact, the NRA's position is not what you stated.

You sir are, irresponsible, unprofessional, unethical andwithout credibility.