• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stronger GUN CONTROL Needed

fire_man2340

imported post

You Know other's might think this is funny, When it's not because this makes a GREAT POINT, but other still refuse to see the truth when it right in front of there DUMB FACES. but it will be to late for them when it happens to them and then they wish more then any thing in the world they had the protection, and when there on T.V crying and saying this and that, I WON'T FEEL BAD FOR THEM AT ALL. because they knew before hand.

useful_idiot

Founder's Club Member
imported post

"Harrumph! Well! That's just ridiculous! Gun Control is about making a safer world for our children not Criminals!"

As near to an exact quote as I can recall from a co-worker who watched the video.

Is is just me...or did she not get it?!?! :quirky