• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama's Gun Ban List

hellfogg

imported post

http://www.infowars.com/obamas-gun-ban-list-is-out/

Alan Korwin
Infowars
March 13, 2009
Here it is, folks, and it is bad news. The framework for legislation is always laid, and the Democrats have the votes to pass anything they want to impose upon us. They really do not believe you need anything more than a brick to defend your home and family. Look at the list and see how many you own. Remember, it is registration, then confiscation. It has happened in the UK, in Australia, in Europe, in China, and what they have found is that for some reason the criminals do not turn in their weapons, but will know that you did.
Remember, the first step in establishing a dictatorship is to disarm the citizens.
Gun-ban list proposed. Slipping below the radar (or under the short-term memory cap), the Democrats have already leaked a gun-ban list, even under the Bush administration when they knew full well it had no chance of passage (HR 1022, 110th Congress). It serves as a framework for the new list the Brady’s plan to introduce shortly. I have an outline of the Brady’s current plans and targets of opportunity. It’s horrific. They’re going after the courts, regulatory agencies, firearms dealers and statutes in an all out effort to restrict we the people. They’ve made little mention of criminals. Now more than ever, attention to the entire Bill of Rights is critical. Gun bans will impact our freedoms under search and seizure, due process, confiscated property, states’ rights, free speech, right to assemble and more, in addition to the Second Amendment. The Democrats current gun-ban-list proposal (final list will be worse):
Rifles (or copies or duplicates):
M1 Carbine,
Sturm Ruger Mini-14,
AR-15,
Bushmaster XM15,
Armalite M15,
AR-10,
Thompson 1927,
Thompson M1;
AK,
AKM,
AKS,
AK-47,
AK-74,
ARM,
MAK90,
NHM 90,
NHM 91,
SA 85,
SA 93,
VEPR;
Olympic Arms PCR;
AR70,
Calico Liberty ,
Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle or Dragunov SVU,
Fabrique National FN/FAL,
FN/LAR, or FNC,
Hi-Point20Carbine,
HK-91,
HK-93,
HK-94,
HK-PSG-1,
Thompson 1927 Commando,
Kel-Tec Sub Rifle;
Saiga,
SAR-8,
SAR-4800,
SKS with detachable magazine,
SLG 95,
SLR 95 or 96,
Steyr AU,
Tavor,
Uzi,
Galil and Uzi Sporter,
Galil Sporter, or Galil Sniper Rifle ( Galatz ).
Pistols (or copies or duplicates):
Calico M-110,
MAC-10,
MAC-11, or MPA3,
Olympic Arms OA,
TEC-9,
TEC-DC9,
TEC-22 Scorpion, or AB-10,
Uzi.
Shotguns (or copies or duplicates):
Armscor 30 BG,
SPAS 12 or LAW 12,
Striker 12,
Streetsweeper. Catch-all category (for anything missed or new designs):
A semiautomatic rifle that accepts a detachable magazine and has:
(i) a folding or telescoping stock,
(ii) a threaded barrel,
(iii) a pistol grip (which includes ANYTHING that can serve as a grip, see
below),
(iv) a forward grip; or a barrel shroud.
Any semiautomatic rifle with a fixed magazine that can accept more than
10 rounds (except tubular magazine .22 rim fire rifles).
A semiautomatic pistol that has the ability to accept a
detachable magazine, and has:
(i) a second pistol grip,
(ii) a threaded barrel,
(iii) a barrel shroud or
(iv) can accept a detachable magazine outside of the pistol grip, and
(v) a semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10
rounds.
A semiautomatic shotgun with:
(i) a folding or telescoping stock,
(ii) a pistol grip (see definition below),
(iii) the ability to accept a detachable magazine or a fixed magazine capacity
of more than 5 rounds, and
(iv) a shotgun with a revolving cylinder.
Frames or receivers for the above are included, along with conversion kits.
Attorney General gets carte blanche to ban guns at will: Under the proposal, the U.S. Attorney General can add any “semiautomatic rifle or shotgun originally designed for military or law enforcement use, or a firearm based on the design of such a firearm, that is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, as determined by the Attorney General.”
Note that Obama’s pick for this office, Eric Holder, wrote a brief in the Heller case supporting the position that you have no right to have a working firearm in your own home. In making this determination, the bill says, “there shall be a rebuttable presumption that a firearm procured for use by the United States military or any law enforcement agency is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, and a shall not be determined to be particularly suitable for sporting purposes solely because the firearm is suitable for use in a sporting event.” In plain English this means that ANY firearm ever obtained by federal officers or the military is not suitable for the public. The last part is particularly clever, stating that a firearm doesn’t have a sporting purpose just because it can be used for sporting purpose — is that devious or what? And of course, “sporting purpose” is a rights infringement with no constitutional or historical support whatsoever, invented by domestic enemies of the right to keep and bear arms to further their cause of disarming the innocent.
Respectfully submitted, Alan Korwin, Author Gun Laws of America http://www.gunlaws.com/gloa.htm
Forward or send to every gun owner you know…
Watch This, If You Want More Proof:
YouTube - CNN- Obama To BAN Guns SPREAD THIS FOLKS, PLZ!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv3p2lLmjGk
A partial list of gun rights groups:
Gun Owners of America
http://gunowners.org/
Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
http://www.jpfo.org/
FREEDOM=GUNS
http://www.tcsn.net/doncicci/freedom.htm
National Rifle Association
http://www.nra.org/
Second Amendment Committee
http://www.libertygunrights.com/
Second Amendment Foundation
http://www.saf.org/
Second Amendment Sisters
http://www.2asisters.org/
Women Against Gun Control
http://www.wagc.com/

Not sure if this just a repeat of Clinton's Gun Ban, but I figured I would post it anyway.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

OMG! QUICK! Everyone go run out and buy everything in sight and drive prices through the roof for the rest of us!! :quirky

It's not going to pass. Even they knew it'll be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

hellfogg

imported post

I agree it won't pass. I don't think they have enough votes. Just thought I would share to let everyone know the Messiah's plans.

hellfogg

imported post

Carnivore wrote:
I can't wait for this current administration to be over with!! I would gladly give up 4 yrs. of my predicted life span for it all to go away..
Damn! I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but that's definitely be dedicated to what you believe in.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

I don't take this seriously without some source for Korwins claims. Sounds like blatant scare mongering to me. Even if someone introduces a bill its not going anywhere this year.

hellfogg

imported post

You are probably right longwatch. I normally don't follow Alex Jones too much, but I figured I would just pass the info along. Do you know if this list is similar to the Clinton Gun Ban in the 90s? I was too young then to pay any attention, and I am thinking they are just matching the same guns now with the same back then.

longwatch

imported post

No there are some newer weapons on the list and older guns that were omitted from the first ban, and adding guns with the prohibited features. But I'll worry about what might be banned when a bill is actually introduced and only if it gets some traction which is not likely with the current leadership.

hellfogg

imported post

Thanks for the info! Like I said above, I agree that we shouldn't really worry until actual legislation is brought forth. But at least we know what they are targeting, not that it's anything new.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Don't be so confident that it won't pass. That's what the overconfident said many a time in the past, and look where we are now...

wrightme

imported post

The closest to this list I have found is HR1022 from last session. No real news, other than scare tactics that I can see. No AWB has been presented yet this session.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

wrightme wrote:
The closest to this list I have found is HR1022 from last session. No real news, other than scare tactics that I can see. No AWB has been presented yet this session.

Everybody has to make a living...

longwatch

imported post

Actually the Judge isn't by legal definition a shotgun. Being rifled makes it a revolver, otherwise it would be an Any Other Weapon. Keep in mind it is also imported and already subject to the first Presidents Bush's 1989 AWB.

suntzu

imported post

longwatch wrote:
I don't take this seriously without some source for Korwins claims. Sounds like blatant scare mongering to me. Even if someone introduces a bill its not going anywhere this year.
and what makes you think so?

all they have to do is prime the people enough and make them afraid enough--or rather make them more afraid....it has been said that a people in fear are much easier to control, and I for one tend to agree--and those people are much more likely to give up more of their freedoms in order for them to get some form of "security" from the government...

flintlock tom

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

suntzu wrote:
longwatch wrote:

all they have to do is prime the people enough and make them afraid enough--or rather make them more afraid....it has been said that a people in fear are much easier to control, and I for one tend to agree--and those people are much more likely to give up more of their freedoms in order for them to get some form of "security" from the government...
Along those lines, has anyone else noticed the increase in reporting of sensational shootings? Is the public being indoctrinated to believe that more gun control, if not a full-on ban, is needed.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

flintlock tom wrote:

Along those lines, has anyone else noticed the increase in reporting of sensational shootings? Is the public being indoctrinated to believe that more gun control, if not a full-on ban, is needed.

Yes.

suntzu

imported post

flintlock tom wrote:
suntzu wrote:
longwatch wrote:

Yes.

Look at what happened in the aftermath of 9-11 to see this fact proven. It is a fact which has been proven out that, a people in fear are easy to control--and the government knows this.