• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ah, The Future

ct tactical trainer

imported post

With what I have seen here, I am almost wondering if "Handgun Control, Inc", "Brady Center, et al" and "Ct. Coalition Against Gun Violence" are not indeed the primary driving factors for all of you.

Your so-called 'efforts' will very, very likely endanger the entire Ct. Pistol/Revolver Permit Process entirely, and perhaps cause it's elimination - by YOUR hand - not mine.

I will now conclude my attempts at communication here; it is a contradiction-in-terms.

As far as I am concerned, it is little more than a mindless, endless 'Sewer-of-Ad-Hominem' attacks.

As far as your "Fifth Column" attacks on Our U.S. and Ct. Constitutional Rights, with the potential for the National/State 'political landscape' to considerably degrade, you all will no doubt be quite successsful.

Have a nice life.

Decoligny

imported post

258Troll_spray.jpg

imported post

what a clown. tactical trainer.

people carrying guns without permits and $200 price tags from his class really pisses him off.

go to hell :)

Gray Peterson

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

ct tactical trainer wrote:
With what I have seen here, I am almost wondering if "Handgun Control, Inc", "Brady Center, et al" and "Ct. Coalition Against Gun Violence" are not indeed the primary driving factors for all of you.

Your so-called 'efforts' will very, very likely endanger the entire Ct. Pistol/Revolver Permit Process entirely, and perhaps cause it's elimination - by YOUR hand - not mine.

I will now conclude my attempts at communication here; it is a contradiction-in-terms.

As far as I am concerned, it is little more than a mindless, endless 'Sewer-of-Ad-Hominem' attacks.

As far as your "Fifth Column" attacks on Our U.S. and Ct. Constitutional Rights, with the potential for the National/State 'political landscape' to considerably degrade, you all will no doubt be quite successsful.

Have a nice life.
Wow, I just realized that you left, and I even posted a response to your last post that I Think is worthy of dialogue.