• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Enjoy Guns? Consider yourself a Libertarian? Like Ron Paul??

b1ack5mith

imported post

Yes I do. Strangely, Adolf Hitler and Barack Hussein Obama have STRIKING features... not physical features...

In just 2 months, your president has taken us to our knees... what will happen in the next 90 days? I think it's a joke, that they call us terrorists... they are in MY country... I personally consider obamas presidency as a mutany. We ARE the government, yet we have no say? someone just comes in and starts making rules... that is a mutany. we have no vote, no say in anything. and ontop of that, why did obama give the rail car (for jail cells, the transportable kind) almost a billion dollars to FUND their jailcells? looks like were gonna be herded like cattle. Good luck obama, and nice move, sending all our troops to afghanistan so they cant protect us from you.

scorpioajr

imported post

rightsreserved wrote:
Doesanyone see any similarity to theSS
"In this case, we see a bunch of kids dressed in paramilitary uniforms ritualistically shouting out their praise for Obama. Yes, according to the chants, these kids are supposedly inspired to enter various professions all thanks to a certain Chicago Machine politician."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/10/02/obama-youth-junior-fraternity-regiment

ObamaYouth2.jpg

spiritof76

imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
The MIAC report does not concentrate on Muslim terrorists, but rather on the so-called “militia movement

25 Rules of Disinformation

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

fedup

imported post

conspiracy buffs, well if the shoe fits....

(runs to the store to buy ammo)

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

fedup wrote:
conspiracy buffs, well if the shoe fits....

(runs to the store to buy ammo)
Uh, huh. Like we're going to trust anything from a guy who's screen name is basically a plug for elevating the Federal Reserve. Fedup, indeed.

:D

fedup

imported post

and your post do read as those of a conspiracy nut....

scorpioajr

imported post

fedup wrote:
and your post do read as those of a conspiracy nut....
I guess everyone is IN on it, then - eh?

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h1388/show

SEC. 1304. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES AND INELIGIBLE ORGANIZATIONS. Section 125 (42 U.S.C. 12575) is amended to read as follows: ‘SEC. 125. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES AND INELIGIBLE ORGANIZATIONS.
‘(a) Prohibited Activities- A participant in an approved national service position under this subtitle may not engage in the following activities:

‘(1) Attempting to influence legislation.

‘(2) Organizing or engaging in protests, petitions, boycotts, or strikes. …

‘(7) Engaging in religious instruction, conducting worship services, providing instruction as part of a program that includes mandatory religious instruction or worship, constructing or operating facilities devoted to religious instruction or worship, maintaining facilities primarily or inherently devoted to religious instruction or worship, or engaging in any form of religious proselytization.

You ppl just sound uninformed when you just spout off like that...

Tomahawk

imported post

The organization that produced this document was stood up during the Bush administration, using homeland security money shoveled out by the Bush administration. You cannot get away with blaming Obama for this.

If you voted for W, you are partly responsible for whatever becomes of this.

You voted for a bunch of money to be shoveled out to a bunch of LEOs to look for terrorists.

Since there just aren't very many real terrorist threats in the US, they have to make some up in order to justify their bloated budgets and paychecks.

So they picked you W-voters, along with anyone who isn't part of main-stream, Starbucks-drinking America.

Good job. I'm so glad to be another government list with you.