Thread: Open Carry and Transportation of Glock 19 at 19 years of age

Post imported post

I am 19 years old and recently received a Glock 19 for my 19th birthday. I have been invited to spend a weekend at my girlfriend's grandmothers house in Morenci AZ.I will be traveling there from Tucson. I have planned on taking my Glock 19. I was wondering how I should transport and open carry it? I also want to know how I should handle any LEOs I may encounter?
    Any information is greatly appreciated.

Post imported post

Just keep it in the glove box. Unless you really gotta have it on you hide it under the seat and if you get pulled over just throw it back on the seat so he sees it when he looks in the car.

Post imported post

ubertrunks wrote:
    Just keep it in the glove box. Unless you really gotta have it on you hide it under the seat and if you get pulled over just throw it back on the seat so he sees it when he looks in the car.
    I'm too tired to respond right now, but do not listen to a word he just said!

Post imported post

DO NOT PUT IT UNDER THE SEAT!!!!!!! Keep it in plain sight and you should be good to go.

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

ubertrunks wrote:
    Please don't advocate criminal conduct on this site, thanks.