Thread: Open carry information packet need your help

Post imported post

I spoke with Qednick who created some great paphlets for texas here is the link just look about a quarter off the way down to see them http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_to...exas+pamphletsAnyways he said If I get him the information he needed he would make a proof for us to look at. So I am asking all of you to send me some information you would like to see in it and I am willing to buy at least 500 pamphlets. Anyways please private message me with any information you think should be included. Here is a pic

Post imported post

I was looking at trying to get somthing like that together a few months back.Ibelieve it's on page 3.

chad pf-9 wrote:
    Does anyone know if we have any gun rights pamplets for louisiana,like the ones listed for Virginia,& Pensilvania(up in the law library section).I was looking at them earlier,& they look pretty cool,somthing small,that you can carry around with you while OC'ing.(I really like the Virginia one)

.......I'll look around myself for somthing.If I need to,I'll try to put somthing together and post it here.
    I have some information.I'll check out your my space,& see what you have,Vs. what I have,& i'll send you anything I got that you dont have.