• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spotted someone today

Spectre

imported post

Was driving to get a late lunch at the Smokey Pig in Ashland and on the way there at around 3pm on 295 I saw some one with a "Guns Save Lives" umper sticker on the rear of their car's trunk. I cant remember the color of the car, although I want to say green, but it was a mercury, buick, oldsmobile, or cadillac style of car. and the gentleman had a sweater on with glasses goatie type of beard with dark hair.

Anyway I saw them and was curious to see if it was some one here, or if it was a unicorn.

Dragonfly

imported post

Got one of those Bumper Stickers after joining VCDL earlier this year, however reluctant putting it anywhere on my vehicle. Maybe it is my paranoia but parking my ride north of Chippenham and sometimes leaving it parked for two or three days while traveling does not give me a warm fuzzy feeling, I would think it just invites the BG to take a closer look.

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Spectre wrote:
I cant remember the color of the car, although I want to say green, but it was a mercury, buick, oldsmobile, or cadillac style of car.
So basically all you are certain of is that the guy did have a car, it had paint on it, and it might have been made by one of the big three US auto makers.

Was this guy generally shaped like a human too.:lol:

Spectre

imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
Spectre wrote:
I cant remember the color of the car, although I want to say green, but it was a mercury, buick, oldsmobile, or cadillac style of car.
So basically all you are certain of is that the guy did have a car, it had paint on it, and it might have been made by one of the big three US auto makers. 

I think but I cant be sure. Most of his body was obscured by the door of his car. There could have been anything under there.:shock:

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
Spectre wrote:

LMAO - I was thinking the same thing.

Sheriff

imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
So basically all you are certain of is that the guy did have a car, it had paint on it, and it might have been made by one of the big three US auto makers. Was this guy generally shaped like a human too.:lol:

Don't worry! Had it involved a crime, the cops would have had

a larger pool from which to grab an innocent "suspect". :lol:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
SNIP So basically all you are certain of is that the guy did have a car, it had paint on it, and it might have been made by one of the big three US auto makers.

Well, at least he wasn't flying one of those golldarn contraptions that look like a cross between an airplane, kite, and lawnmower. :)

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Citizen wrote:
Hawkflyer wrote:
SNIP So basically all you are certain of is that the guy did have a car, it had paint on it, and it might have been made by one of the big three US auto makers.

Well, at least he wasn't flying one of those golldarn contraptions that look like a cross between an airplane, kite, and lawnmower. :)

Hey ... Hey ...Hey!! At least it has doors and wheels. Plus the guy who designed it has been on junk yard wars twice. To the credit of the design, the only guy to ever die in one due to a fault in the plane was John Walton (Walmart).

EDIT TO ADD:

Besides why are you polking at the VCDL airforce? Low, Slow, and stelthy?

ballester

imported post

yeah i spotted one of them too..on some older red car....always seems to be parked though...:p..look at as a bill board....:celebrate