• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lunch/Dinner in Centreville - Saturday May 23 at 1:00PM

nova

imported post

its gonna be a good summer! My brother's graduating from VT so he'll finally get to start carrying (he never wanted to risk getting caught there)!

nova

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
nova wrote:
its gonna be a good summer! My brother's graduating from VT so he'll finally get to start carrying (he never wanted to risk getting caught there)!
Yea no kidding! I carry all around here but just not by campus for obvious reasons:?
I OC'd in the shopping center right across Braddock Rd. from campus. GMU PD have jurisdiction on all roads adjacent to campus, and frequently hang out at this shoppin center. Anyhow, I walked past a few cruisers and they all looked but did nothing more. Nice to know even GMU PD are educated on OC! :cool:

CRF250rider1000

imported post

nova wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
nova wrote:
Yea no kidding! I carry all around here but just not by campus for obvious reasons:?
I OC'd in the shopping center right across Braddock Rd. from campus. GMU PD have jurisdiction on all roads adjacent to campus, and frequently hang out at this shoppin center. Anyhow, I walked past a few cruisers and they all looked but did nothing more. Nice to know even GMU PD are educated on OC! :cool:
Yea I would have to deal with dare I say............................. NORFOLK PD:what:bunch of flipping idiots.

nova

imported post

NPD sure seems to have quite a few of them. :?

I haven't been to Norfolk (visited ODU back when my brother was applying to colleges almost 6 years ago.) for quite awhile. I need to make it to a tidewater dinner and meet everyone eventually.

Riana

imported post

Well, I'm not going to make the OCDILC outing this time around, so I'm definitely up for a weekend Centreville meal. Just give me a couple weeks notice so I can work it into the schedule.

Riana

imported post

I was just glancing through the Friend or Foe database, and see that the Glory Days in Centreville is rated poorly - two negative experiences on 04/30. What's up with that??

nova

imported post

Riana wrote:
I was just glancing through the Friend or Foe database, and see that the Glory Days in Centreville is rated poorly - two negative experiences on 04/30. What's up with that??
I gave it a positive rating, I've eaten there twice (OC'd both times) and the manager said come back anytime. Wonder if the have a new big shot there?

Anyways I'm thinking of setting the date as May 23rd. I figure if someone confirms that the Glory Days is now Anti, we can have our lunch at the Fosters Grille in Chantilly down Rt. 28.

Oh wait a minute, I think I know why it has a negative rating. I also rated two other places in the same shopping center, it probably just marked the address of the shopping center as negative.

hunter45

imported post

Sounds like we should plan an OC dinner at Glory Days!

If the Caps score 6 or more goals then I'll get 10 free wings with my ticket stub the day after the game. :D

crazydude6030

imported post

I was at GD in Burke last night cheering on the caps. They have a new hott wing flavor man is it good!

nova

imported post

crazydude6030 wrote:
I was at GD in Burke last night cheering on the caps. They have a new hott wing flavor man is it good!
I haven't been to that one in quite a while, even though I live a block away behind the 7-11 down the street.

hunter45

imported post

crazydude6030 wrote:

That was an awesome game! People are going to be talking about that one for years to come. I was there! LET'S GO CAPS!!! :D

nova

imported post

What say all? Shall we plan on the 23rd of May?

nova

imported post

Maybe shift it to a "dinner" instead of a "lunch"?