• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lunch/Dinner in Centreville - Saturday May 23 at 1:00PM

Marco

imported post

Off topic

Bill, we'll be neighbors (some what) we are moving down there before June 30, 2010.
We turned down the 6/30/09 date didn't give us much time.

[line]
BOT,

I can't commit yet.

nova

imported post

Riana wrote:
Wooley wrote:
May Wooley join?
I should think so -the more the merrier. :)
absolutely.

looks like evite is down, I think they're about 10 people now "yes" so tomorrow morning I'll call ahead to make sure we can all sit together.

Riana

imported post

I'm still not sure if the gentlemen of the house will be attending, but I hope to. We're going to check out some garage sales in the morning - I told hubby I had to be done by noon, though. :)

nova

imported post

Riana wrote:
I'm still not sure if the gentlemen of the house will be attending, but I hope to. We're going to check out some garage sales in the morning - I told hubby I had to be done by noon, though. :)
No problem. I'll probably just tell them around 12-14 to be on the safe side. I'm hitting up a garage sale myself, though I'm just going there to pick something up off of VA gun trader.:)

hunter45

imported post

I have to work tomorrow, so I won't be able to make it. The evite thing won't let me change my status for some reason.

nova

imported post

no problem.

Evite is giving me trouble now too, the public url I created quit working and the new one I tried to make won't work either.

I'm able to get to the page, so here's the list so far with names changed to protect the innocent.

YES SouthernBoy
MAYBE
  • Wooley
    redknightt
    Riana (+1 adult, +1 kid) About 75% sure I can come... don't know if hubby and son will show up, though.
I'll tell them to expect around 14 to play it safe.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

nova wrote:
no problem.

Evite is giving me trouble now too, the public url I created quit working and the new one I tried to make won't work either.

I'm able to get to the page, so here's the list so far with names changed to protect the innocent.

YESMAYBE
  • Wooley
    redknightt
    Riana (+1 adult, +1 kid) About 75% sure I can come... don't know if hubby and son will show up, though.
Hey Nova. I don't see my handle on that list. I'll expect to be there, too.

nova

imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
nova wrote:
no problem.

YESMAYBE
  • Wooley
    redknightt
Hey Nova. I don't see my handle on that list. I'll expect to be there, too.
fixed it! :)

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I'm hoping to make it -- Jason and me. Spouse is in class 'til 1; he may or may not make it after class.

But we're tentative, even at this late hour.

Riana

imported post

I had a great time chatting with everyone. :dude: Bohdi, your kids are adorable - did they manage to stay awake all the way home?