Thread: Letting go some arms if anyone is intrested

Post imported post

hey guys just wanted to let you know I am selling off some of my stuff damn divorce but I have this AK for sale hit me up if you would be interested.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218...49&cat=377

I DONT WANT TO SELL IT BUT KIND OF FORCED TOO!

" Please no rude remarks on price "

”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”
    ~President Theodore Roosevelt

Post imported post

well, i would buy it, but i cant afford it.

that thing is real fun to shoot though.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

thx997303 wrote:
    well, i would buy it, but i cant afford it.

that thing is real fun to shoot though.
    Is this a paid endorsement?

Have you actually shot it? Or, are you justpassing along information mindlessly, like a

ZOMBIE!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

No, i have actually fired that particular AK....................

ZOMBIES?! Where?

Post imported post

yo101jimmy wrote:

" Please no rude remarks on price "

Well I gota bite my tounge on that one but congrats on the divorce.

:celebrate

Post imported post

Jim, I truly hope you find "that one guy" that will give you close to the amount you are asking. You deserve it for all you are going through.

And like THX, I too canvouch for the fun that this particularrifle can provide!:celebrate

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

thx997303 wrote:
    No, i have actually fired that particular AK....................

ZOMBIES?! Where?
    youve seen the sgt.'s ammo stockpile, he can kill every zombie between here and memphis!

Post imported post

Funny you should bring that up. Shortly before losing ALL of myweapons in the freak "steamroller accident", I used ALL of that ammo defending my family from just one, single god damn zombie!

If you check the West Mountain, you should find the remainder of my spent brass up there. Those zombie bastards are tough!

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

its a nice gun I will cry when I let it go.

”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”

Post imported post

dang SGT, why do you question i have shot that individual rifle?

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

thx997303 wrote:
    He's "made" you as the ZombieMaster. :P
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

thx997303 wrote:
    Opps, my bad. I thought I read that you did not shoot it. I went back and re-read your post.

Fun little rifle, eh?

Post imported post

yes it is, i would personally love to own it, and im sure jimmy would love to sell it to someone he knows, but alas, the price is for me currently, unattainable

Post imported post

well make an darn offer!

Post imported post

LOL, sorry I have little enough money that I would feel like I was insulting you.

Post imported post

lowered the price

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218...70&cat=377

make offer cash offer... I need to get the money soon darn IRS and ORS lol ....