Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Great Open Carry Night

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Danville, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    80

    Post imported post

    Went out to eat with the old lady tonight at (Western Sizzlin Steak House) nothing was said by them nor any looks, But one other guy across from us ask if i had a permit or if i was a cop, I told him naw neither one, he asked how that was. I don't him thatin state of Va. you can start carrying a firearm at the age of18 and don't need a permit AS LONG AS YOU OPEN CARRY! He said that was cool he didn't know that, and that he was going to look in on getting one now, he was with his wife and kids, I told him goodfor you, Because if you didn't use his Rights then the Government would take them from him one day

    After eating we went to themovies at Madea Goes to Jail. And nothing was said at all, So I think Tonight was a good night for OPEN CARRY

    Next Time PIEDMONT MALL! Wish me Luck! I might need it.[/b]


  2. #2
    Regular Member zoom6zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dale City, VA, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,694

    Post imported post

    Good going!
    It's lucky for Norfolk that there's already a town in the state named Danville!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    9,193

    Post imported post

    How's the race track-country club at Danville doing? I was invited to invest/move there for my involvement with the track and SCCA but it was too rich for my blood then, worse now.

    For the dollars and personalities that I remember, that ought to be a hotbed of open carry activism.

  4. #4
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lynchburg, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    2,201

    Post imported post

    Good to hear of your good night out fire-man! Doesn't take long to get comfortable does it?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Danville, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    80

    Post imported post

    jmelvin wrote:
    Good to hear of your good night out fire-man! Doesn't take long to get comfortable does it?
    Naw It doesn't, I love it I feel so much safer now, I have to open carry for abouta 1/2 year more, but i think i will still open carry more when can ICC

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Danville, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    80

    Post imported post

    Doug Huffman wrote:
    How's the race track-country club at Danville doing? I was invited to invest/move there for my involvement with the track and SCCA but it was too rich for my blood then, worse now.

    For the dollars and personalities that I remember, that ought to be a hotbed of open carry activism.
    Are You Talking about V.I.R

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Danville, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    80

    Post imported post

    zoom6zoom wrote:
    Good going!
    It's lucky for Norfolk that there's already a town in the state named Danville!
    I'm sorry but im not understanding what your saying

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    3,156

    Post imported post

    fire_man2340 wrote:
    zoom6zoom wrote:
    Good going!
    It's lucky for Norfolk that there's already a town in the state named Danville!
    I'm sorry but im not understanding what your saying
    A member on this site named "Dan" has been harassed by Norfolk several times, and has won each time, including a settlement once. Eventually they'll have to name the city after him when he wins an even bigger case :celebrate

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Danville, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    80

    Post imported post

    Oh ok lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •