• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Great Open Carry Night

fire_man2340

imported post

Went out to eat with the old lady tonight at (Western Sizzlin Steak House) nothing was said by them nor any looks, But one other guy across from us ask if i had a permit or if i was a cop, I told him naw neither one, he asked how that was. I don't him thatin state of Va. you can start carrying a firearm at the age of18 and don't need a permit AS LONG AS YOU OPEN CARRY! He said that was cool he didn't know that, and that he was going to look in on getting one now, he was with his wife and kids, I told him goodfor you, Because if you didn't use his Rights then the Government would take them from him one day

After eating we went to themovies at Madea Goes to Jail. And nothing was said at all, So I think Tonight was a good night for OPEN CARRY

Next Time PIEDMONT MALL! Wish me Luck! I might need it.[/b]

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

How's the race track-country club at Danville doing? I was invited to invest/move there for my involvement with the track and SCCA but it was too rich for my blood then, worse now.

For the dollars and personalities that I remember, that ought to be a hotbed of open carry activism.

fire_man2340

imported post

jmelvin wrote:
Good to hear of your good night out fire-man! Doesn't take long to get comfortable does it? :)
Naw It doesn't, I love it I feel so much safer now, I have to open carry for abouta 1/2 year more, but i think i will still open carry more when can ICC

fire_man2340

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
How's the race track-country club at Danville doing? I was invited to invest/move there for my involvement with the track and SCCA but it was too rich for my blood then, worse now.

For the dollars and personalities that I remember, that ought to be a hotbed of open carry activism.
Are You Talking about V.I.R

nova

imported post

fire_man2340 wrote:
zoom6zoom wrote:
Good going!
It's lucky for Norfolk that there's already a town in the state named Danville!
I'm sorry but im not understanding what your saying
A member on this site named "Dan" has been harassed by Norfolk several times, and has won each time, including a settlement once. Eventually they'll have to name the city after him when he wins an even bigger case :lol::celebrate