• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Boycott of Bull's Eye Shooter

Mainsail

imported post

I've been hearing good things about Larry's. I have to ask why you didn't just go to Mary's Pistols. Their prices are good, they don't gouge, and they aren't far away. The last time I was in they had quite a few Glocks. As for Bullseye, that sort of behavior is in their blood. We thought it had changed with the new ownership, maybe not...

VLR4

imported post

I had a gouging problem with Bulls eye. I drove down from Whidbey to shoot there as I had a buddy that lived close to them. We went to there range and after I wanted to buy some AR stuff, well they were out of what i wanted so a guy was talking to a sales man about a TLR-2. Now I had never done any research on this item which yes I will take the blame for. I asked a few questions and thought this would be something I would like for my XDM 40 so I bought that and had them order me a custom holster from bladetech. They charged me $400 bucks just for the TLR-2. I thought that's what they were going for.:?I walked out happy. I was very happy actually. So I get home and decide to see if I either got a good deal or if I paid $20 bucks more which would of been fine for the convince. I look it up and they charged me double.:XI'd been had. I wrote a thread on AR15.com and they told me to call them. So I did and they said I could bring it back and have store credit which was some what fine but the gas, ferry money and time is something I didn't have so I took it up the a$$. So my point is I do agree on the gouging part but they were nice though. Will I buy something from them again? NO