Thread: Press Conference In Waukesha March 16, 2009

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar
    Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

The release says they will take questions after, can anyone make it and maybe ask about open carry?
    MADISON - Waukesha County District Attorney Brad Schimel, Waukesha County Sheriff Daniel Trawicki and other Waukesha County leaders will host Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen and other local law enforcement officials Monday March 16, 2009 at 9:30 AM at the Waukesha County Courthouse. They will hold a press conference regarding the state budget and its impact on public safety as the Legislature prepares to take up the bill next week. The press conference details are as follows:

9:30 AM
    Waukesha County Courthouse
    515 W Moreland Blvd
    Waukesha, WI 53188
    County Board Room
    Courthouse 350
    “I am pleased the Attorney General, together with my colleagues and partners in law enforcement feel the need to stand up about their concerns over prosecutor reductions and other matters adversely impacting law enforcement in this proposed state budget.” Waukesha County District Attorney Brad Schimel said.

Speakers will give brief remarks and take questions upon their conclusion.

Founder's Club Member
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Were any questions asked about open carry? Did anyone go?

Cincinnati, Ohio, USA

Post imported post

Yeah, what's up?

Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Wisconsin State Assembly Leader Tom Nelson (D - 5 Outagamie, Brown, Shawano) came to the Island with Gary Bies (R - 1 Door, Kewaunee) to tout the Democrat tax and spend budget.

I was able to argue against DoJ increasing the Brady Check fee-tax, arguing that the feds doing it for free is better than further burdening Wisconsin citizens.

The assembled citizens were primarily interested in relief from the technical college Obamination.