• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Press Conference In Waukesha March 16, 2009

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

The release says they will take questions after, can anyone make it and maybe ask about open carry?
MADISON - Waukesha County District Attorney Brad Schimel, Waukesha County Sheriff Daniel Trawicki and other Waukesha County leaders will host Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen and other local law enforcement officials Monday March 16, 2009 at 9:30 AM at the Waukesha County Courthouse. They will hold a press conference regarding the state budget and its impact on public safety as the Legislature prepares to take up the bill next week. The press conference details are as follows:

[align=center]9:30 AM
Waukesha County Courthouse
515 W Moreland Blvd
Waukesha, WI 53188
County Board Room
Courthouse 350[/align]​
“I am pleased the Attorney General, together with my colleagues and partners in law enforcement feel the need to stand up about their concerns over prosecutor reductions and other matters adversely impacting law enforcement in this proposed state budget.” Waukesha County District Attorney Brad Schimel said.

Speakers will give brief remarks and take questions upon their conclusion.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

Wisconsin State Assembly Leader Tom Nelson (D - 5 Outagamie, Brown, Shawano) came to the Island with Gary Bies (R - 1 Door, Kewaunee) to tout the Democrat tax and spend budget.

I was able to argue against DoJ increasing the Brady Check fee-tax, arguing that the feds doing it for free is better than further burdening Wisconsin citizens.

The assembled citizens were primarily interested in relief from the technical college Obamination.