• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

30 Rd Mag

Volomon

imported post

Anyone know if you can have a 30 round mag for a pistol? I'm curious since I've seen a warning on my case, yet I've also never ran into anything saying you couldn't other than the case, and I'm not sure if the case warning is for this state or a general warning.

Volomon

imported post

Well I was thinking about the TP-9 which would be a hassle to get ahold of let alone very uncool if I couldn't use the 30rd mag that comes with it. I have a XD and I heard there was a 30rd mag for that too but really I was mostly interested in the TP-9. For home defense and gun range fun really.

rhino3

imported post

i have got an xd45. i didn't know that you could get a 30 rounder for it. if you find one or if you know where to find one let me know if you will

chris in va

imported post

National Magazine makes a 30rd for the XD9. Can't comment on the quality though.

I bought one for my CZ (not sure the maker) and it functions fine.