• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holster for Ruger

jguilletjr

imported post

Kramer can make you one. I got one for my Tarus from them when I couldn't fine a good one any where else. They custom make each one, and they aren't cheap. But they are the best. Go to their website.

tntorqu

imported post

i have a ruger p95 with this fobus paddle holster.:banghead: I dont like it because it hard to get out even with excessive and hard pulling. My wife thought it was funny that one day i will be endanger and i will lose my life because of this damn holster.:what: i need a good holster for like 20 bucks. Any ideas. The holster fits my taurus and the ruger. So thats the reason my i gotten it.

rmansu2

imported post

For that price, your looking more at a non-specific nylon holster. Uncle Mikes makes one that a thumb break and is reversable left or right. I think it runs about $25